CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » living room » flood #4 midsummer night's dream

flood #4 midsummer night's dream

Posts 571 to 600 of 846

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/137356.jpg

Previous pictures

Last edited by Coffee table knight (2024-07-20 10:00:40)

+3

Coffee table knight
So, what are you doing at the moment?

+1

Lucifer
Working. Well, I've already done everything I wanted to do today, so mostly chilling. And you?

Lucifer
I watched the series with John Simm as a gangster-con man, and I feel good. He has beautiful costumes and a charismatic role. But what role with Simm is not charismatic? There are none, he is always wonderful.

Page twenty! Damn, I'm running to change the picture.

#p15738,Coffee table knight wrote:

But what role with Simm is not charismatic?

agreed

#p15737,42 wrote:

And you?

I'm watching "Douglas is Cancelled"
I like it, quite witty writing

+1

I am a proud pet fish owner now!
Also I got my ammonia test stripes and the ammonia neutralizing solution, and it actually works! Very cook stuff!

+1

#p15741,Lucifer wrote:

I'm watching "Douglas is Cancelled"
I like it, quite witty writing

/Writes down in a diary/
It’s cool! How do the fish feel?
Will you show the photos?

+1

Hello, everyone!
How are you today?

+1

Coffee table knight
He looks very much bewildered and not sure what to do. Everyone says that these fish really love hiding spots: all sort of caves, plants and grottos, but this guy tries to stay away from them and only swims in clear spaces. As if he has never seen any aquarium decorations before.
But he is clearly trying to attract my attention. I suspect that he is hungry, but it is recommended not to feed them for the first 24 hours, so I'm waiting for the evening.

Pictures will be later

Last edited by 42 (2024-07-30 15:14:54)

+2

#p15775,42 wrote:

He looks very much bewildered and not sure what to do

https://i.imgur.com/ASVWPhI.gif
/read the story with fascination/

#p15775,42 wrote:

Pictures will be later

Yes, it's better to see him when he's already get comfortable in the aquarium.

#p15773,Lucifer wrote:

How are you today?

Diving deeper into Raskolnikov's life and eagerly awaiting the opening of my crossover. And you? https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/947015.png

+1

Coffee table knight
Enjoying the last days of my leave)

+2

Lucifer
Oh, another owl! What time is it for you?))

oh well, it's Too Late O'Clock for me, so sweet dreams to everyone and good morning in advance

+1

Day two of being a fish owner. All the critical chemicals are still at desirable levels. There is one parameter which is way too high, but it is not life threatening. Still, I have just installed an additional layer to the filter that should help with that (in theory). Also I have replaced some decorations which can be potentially hazardous and installed a special “hammock” for him to sleep.
Has fed the little guy for the first time today. Was worried he would be too stressed to it. Nope. All the food was immediately identified and exterminated.
All in all, be looks much more active today

There still will be no pictures yet, because the water became somewhat cloudy. I have read that this is normal for a new tank and should clear out once the right bacteria dominate the space

Last edited by 42 (2024-07-31 02:40:29)

+2

How cool! Keep us updated with all the news!

Oh, new picture)

+1

Coffee table knight
I will! It is fascinating frankly! I never understood that keeping a fish is a whole project!

Last edited by 42 (2024-07-31 15:01:56)

+1

Lucifer
Yes, now I feel like telling fortunes with cards. Do you tell fortunes?
I've watched various videos on how to build an aquarium. Often it was an aquarium with live plants inside. I like to watch it from the sidelines, but I'm not participating yet because it's a really whole science.

Coffee table knight
I’m not ready for live plants for now either. It is the next level of proficiency, I think.
In truth, the whole chemistry thing, by now, does not look all that complicated. There are 7 parameters you need to look for, and there are ways to control each one of them. I was able to beat that last parameter that did not fit: it normalized overnight.

Last edited by 42 (2024-07-31 15:00:48)

+1

Coffee table knight
No, I don't)
Do you have cards?

+1

Do you have any other pets?

Lucifer
No. I live alone, work all day and each year have long enough vacations. I simply cannot afford pets that require more attention than a fish. Do you have pets?

+1

No, I don't. My parents have 2 cats, so I used to have pets. But they are wild now.
It's my 10th day at my parents' and the cats haven't come into the house even once. They are just chilling outside.

#p16052,Lucifer wrote:

It's my 10th day at my parents' and the cats haven't come into the house even once. They are just chilling outside.

Those are pretty independent cats, I should say. My parents have a cat too, and she is clingy like a sloth. Do they catch their own food too?

Last edited by 42 (2024-07-31 19:24:45)

#p16049,Lucifer wrote:

Do you have cards?

Yeeeeah. Partly. These are most likely Newest chronology's cards (they chose their owner themselves), but I'll show you the photo anyway.

like here

#p16053,42 wrote:

Do they catch their own food too?

One of them hunts, but only for fun. She doesn't eat what she catches, just plays eith it. Another one is afraid of everything.

#p16053,42 wrote:

My parents have a cat too, and she is clingy like a sloth.

Oh, to be honest that's the reason I don't like cats. I tolerate these two because they are introverts  :D

Coffee table knight
Looks great! Like a card game))

+1

Good morning!
So, to sum up my leave:
2 movies watched
6 series watched
1 book read
0 posts written

+2

Lucifer
Hi! Sounds productive, excluding posts http://orig09.deviantart.net/2863/f/2015/126/9/2/sir_laze_by_twostepcat-d8sfnyj.gif
Did you have a good rest?

#p16264,Lucifer wrote:

Looks great! Like a card game))

Tarot used to be a card game, as far as I know. I wonder if these games have survived to this day, or if they have been completely replaced by fortune telling?

#p16263,Lucifer wrote:

Oh, to be honest that's the reason I don't like cats. I tolerate these two because they are introverts

Are you an introvert?

You are here » CC: PIE » living room » flood #4 midsummer night's dream

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно