CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » events » Mafia: discussion and registration

Mafia: discussion and registration

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Hello, friends!
Most likely, you know the approximate rules of this wonderful game. However, it has options, and below I'll refresh your memory a little)

But, first of all: the game will start when we recruit 10 people or more
To register, leave a message in this topic: "I'm participating."

Game Process

Game day: 10:00 MSC ― 21:59 MSC;
Game night: 22:00 MSC ― 09:59 MSC.

The game is divided into phases — day and night.
During the daytime phase of the game, there are discussions, the search for suspects, and the voting itself. Until 21:59 GMT, the presenter summarizes the results, reveals the executed person's card and announces the beginning of the night. The city is falling asleep.

During the night phase of the game, after 22:00 Moscow time, active cards contact the leader in the BOS and inform about their choice. You can inform us about your decision earlier.

On the next game morning (after 9:59 MSC), the presenter reports on the results of the night, reveals the cards of the victims, and announces the game day. The city is waking up.

GENERAL RULES:

1. Only those who belong to the mafia clan are allowed to reveal their roles to each other. The presenter will inform you about who else is in your clan in private messages. Everyone else is strictly prohibited from disclosing their roles anywhere (in messengers, emails and other discords, and even more so in this topic). But no one forbids you to hint at your role)
2. All your guesses and suspicions about the possible roles of co-players are allowed to be put forward only in this topic. Refrain from shouting in the flood and do not try to stalker co-players in messengers.
3. If you have signed up for the game, it means that you have agreed to enter the topic at least once a day for voting. The absence of a voice on the part of the player means an auto—goal - the voice will be counted against itself.
4. In the first day phase of the game, you can vote. But do you need it?)
5. You can vote throughout the game day using a special template.
6. Daytime voting is conducted non-anonymously. Players leave their votes right in the topic.
7. In case of an equal split of votes, the player with the Detective card decides who to execute (in private messages).

Card memo

Mafia (two or three cards) — conspire to kill someone at night. The move is being announced.
Detective — checks the players at night, the move is announced in the morning in the format "detective found something". If you haven't found anything, then the information is omitted.
Doctor — saves from mafia shot. The move is being announced.
Civilian — kind person who wants justice and living

If there are more than 10 of us, additional roles are possible

If you want to clarify something or submit an idea, you can also ask a question in this topic (можно на русском)

participants:
1. COFFEE TABLE KNIGHT
2. LUCIFER
3. THE HERALD
4. FADED STAR
5. FUEGO Y SANGRE

Last edited by newest chronology (2024-07-16 20:26:39)

+3

I'm participating, of course!

+1

I'm participating  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/5/529537.gif

+2

Count me in

+2

Pencil me in too  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/27/881077.png

+2

I'm in)

+2

Quick post