CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

THE HERALD WROTE: You know, I think this forum will contain the highest concentration of nerds across all rusff. It takes a special kind of geeks not only to be a frpg player but also to play in English xd
WHAT'S NEW?
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » playground » needed

needed

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

FULL NAMEfandom
https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/2/723380.jpgвнешность на англ.

DESCRIPTION
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

описание на русском или английском

Code:
[quote][align=center]▼[b]FULL NAME[/b]▼[/align][align=center]fandom[/align]
[align=center][img]ваша картинка[/img][/align][align=center][size=9]внешность на англ.[/size][/align][/quote]
[quote][align=center][b]DESCRIPTION[/b]
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼[/align]
описание на русском или английском
[/quote]

RAMONAoriginal
https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/5/875813.png
your choice

DESCRIPTION

We were never friends. How could we? You were the weird one. The way you used to dress, the way you used to talk, the way you used to walk... Everything about you was so unapologetically weird. I doubt you had any friends at school. Who would want to be a loser by association? To be honest, I don't remember much about you. My friends made fun of you, and I did feel a bit embarrassed when I knew you heard them making fun of you, but I never said anything or tried to stop them. Well, I feel sorry about it now, I really do. But I was young then. We all were. Young and dumb.

I left Whitby when I was 16, joined the youth soccer program in Liverpool. I was really lucky to get into the team. And I was not planning to come back. Well, maybe only for Christmas. And you? I have no idea what happened to you since. Actually, the moment I left that shithole I forgot you existed. Don't take it personally, please, I forgot the half of our classmates. And you and me, well, have we ever talked? I don't think so.

If my life went the way I wanted we would never meet again. No, it is not like I have something against you. Not at all. I just didn't want to come back to this dull and bleak town and actually live here after so many years. I hope it's not for long. Although I hate myself for wanting it to be over. What kind of person would wish for their loved ones to die sooner? Anyway this has nothing to do with you, I'm sorry.

Well, I'm not at all surprised that you are still here. But what have you been doing all this time? Nothing ever happens in towns like ours. Literally nothing except christenings, weddings and funerals. Well, and maybe seasonal floods. So why did you stay? What did you do? I know that my sudden interest might seem strange, but right now you really are the most interesting thing for miles around.

Мой персонаж - бывший футболист, тяжело переживающий конец своей карьеры. И переживает он уже довольно давно. Из-за семейных обстоятельств вынужден вернуться в родной город. Ищу странную когда-то девочку, с которой ему предстоит возобновить знакомство.
Играть планируется небольшими постами (примерно 1,5-2,5к). Внешность на выбор игрока, свою также подберу, учитывая пожелания обеих сторон. Имя примерное, можно поменять.

+2

CEZARE BORGIAthe borgias
https://i.imgur.com/rlYueG6.jpegfrançois arnaud

DESCRIPTION
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Dearest Cesare,

The miles stretch between us, but my heart aches for the brother I once knew. Does the Vatican's cold embrace still hold the same fervor for God you possessed in our youth? I yearn for the unshakeable faith of our childhood prayers.  My own light flickers, consumed by doubt. How can a God so loving condemn the purest touch, leaving scars deeper than any wound? Remember the promises, Cesare?  Happiness seemed our birthright, yet it remains elusive.  Is this the life you envisioned for us, cloistered away from the world we knew?

I yearn for the days when you shared your innermost thoughts with me, when your eyes held no secrets. What do you fear to see in mine? What do you wish to hide? I cling to the belief that our faith endures, guiding us through these troubled times. Please return to the Vatican, Cesare. My heart longs for your presence.

With endless love,
Lucrezia

[icon]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/de/64/31de6437359d03151ea608b003b6fcf6.gif[/icon][nick]Lucrezia Borgia[/nick][status]unholy daughter[/status][sign]  [/sign]

+3

Quick post

Write and submit your message

You are here » CC: PIE » playground » needed

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно