CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » living room » flood #4 midsummer night's dream


flood #4 midsummer night's dream

Сообщений 841 страница 856 из 856

1

https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/137356.jpg

Previous pictures

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-07-20 10:00:40)

+3

841

Faded Star
Hello)
How are you?)

0

842

#p17748,Lucifer написал(а):

Faded Star
Hello)
How are you?)

not much, ruining my sleep schedule by watching people play the new game about big blueberries
and you?

0

843

#p17744,Moon Presence написал(а):

UwU

https://i.imgur.com/smjaASw.png

0

844

#p17749,Faded Star написал(а):

not much, ruining my sleep schedule by watching people play the new game about big blueberries
and you?

What's the name if the game?

I'm practically homeless right now so I'm looking for a flat.

0

845

#p17751,Lucifer написал(а):

I'm practically homeless right now so I'm looking for a flat.

Oh noo! Godspeed to you in finding the best place you can quick :c

#p17751,Lucifer написал(а):

What's the name if the game?

Space Marine 2

+1

846

Faded Star
Thank you. I hope I'll find something soon.

And I hope in Autumn your sleep schedule will improve

+1

847

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year https://i.imgur.com/yelGumS.png

+1

848

#p17847,Faded Star написал(а):

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year

U too, cutie  https://i.imgur.com/qOpjZq4.gif

+1

849

Sometimes... I miss you, guys  https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/26/977747.gif

0

850

#p17871,Moon Presence написал(а):

Sometimes... I miss you, guys

This is mutual :<
But not much can be done, such is life

+1

851

#p17872,Faded Star написал(а):

This is mutual :<
But not much can be done, such is life

Let's go and have some fun, then~  https://i.imgur.com/zVVC7.png

Gosh, it sounds awful without context, but I just... can't :'DDDDD

0

852

#p17873,Moon Presence написал(а):

Let's go and have some fun, then~

Where to?

+1

853

Moon Presence
Faded Star
Hello )
How are you doing?
I hope everything is fine )

+2

854

Lucifer
hello! everything is nice actually
A wh40k forum has opened and I'm having a blast there!
my ex is also there sadly, but so far I can pretend she doesn't exist just fine

How are you faring?

+1

855

Faded Star
Not bad. It was my birthday yesterday. I had a really good time.
It's great that now you have a forum you've waited for so long.
Live and prosper!

0

856

#p17874,Faded Star написал(а):

Where to?

Oh, wish I'd knew, bestie, wish I'd knew...  https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/26/977747.gif
Sorry for the late reply, that's awful of me :'D

#p17878,Lucifer написал(а):

Moon Presence
Faded Star
Hello )
How are you doing?
I hope everything is fine )

LUCIIII-  https://i.imgur.com/ZZbBLT3.gif
Everything's almost fine, I guess.
But always could be better :'D

0


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » living room » flood #4 midsummer night's dream


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно