CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » living room » flood #4 midsummer night's dream

flood #4 midsummer night's dream

Posts 241 to 270 of 846

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/137356.jpg

Previous pictures

Last edited by Coffee table knight (2024-07-20 10:00:40)

+3

Coffee table knight
If you want to try it out, i suggest you watch an episode of TNG called Justice, if you would like it, you can enjoy the rest of it, more silly or more deep and hard stuff

A true selling point would be a Measure of a Man, but it's from season 2 of TNG xd

+1

#p13675,The Herald wrote:

If you want to try it out, i suggest you watch an episode of TNG called Justice

No problem! Taking a course on Justice

+1

I feel funny not advising to start with the first episode of TNG, but it's just not exactly the one to promise a love from the first sight experience xD, it was introducing the whole new crew and a main pain in the ass, entity called Q, but... oh well, they were still searching for their own style. It was found about the time of season 2, not 1 xd yet I love almost every episode of season 1. The best TNG visually and emotionally is in season 3, there it began to feel like a dream come true

+1

#p13677,The Herald wrote:

I feel funny not advising to start with the first episode of TNG, but it's just not exactly the one to promise a love from the first sight experience xD, it was introducing the whole new crew and a main pain in the ass, entity called Q, but... oh well, they were still searching for their own style. It was found about the time of season 2, not 1 xd yet I love almost every episode of season 1. The best TNG visually and emotionally is in season 3, there it began to feel like a dream come true

What is the structure of these series? Do they have an overarching plot or the episodes are more or less self-contained?

Last edited by Faded Star (2024-07-19 22:16:34)

+1

Faded Star
Self contained, each episode is a short story of its own
Main story is "the adventures in space of a ship called Enterprise", and you just falling in love with the characters from episode to episode

+2

Overall plot is started in episode 1 and is ended (or you might think so) in the last episode called All good things. The humanity was on trial by Q all seven seasons of TNG to deem it worthy of a life and spreading in space

Last edited by The Herald (2024-07-19 22:28:38)

#p13680,The Herald wrote:

The humanity was on trial by Q all seven seasons of TNG to deem it worthy of a life and spreading in space

https://i.imgur.com/GGJ1M.gif

+1

#p13679,The Herald wrote:

Faded Star
Self contained, each episode is a short story of its own
Main story is "the adventures in space of a ship called Enterprise", and you just falling in love with the characters from episode to episode

Ah, noted.

+1

Though why am I surprised?? In Doctor Who humanity has suffered alien invasion constantly and struggling to survive

+2

Yeah well Q adds that kind of a life and death situation each time he appears on screen
That's why he wasn't always on the show, bc he could easily steal it every single time
But first episode of TNG Encounter at Farpoint is a legendary one, it was bittersweet to watch all the references to it in latest Picard show, it's long, it's weird, it's beautiful and strange and quite unique experience and it's showing that universe is always bigger and more beautiful than you think

+1

Spreading star trek net all over the place like a cosmic spider
I'm not really sorry, you all are deliciously attractive to catch

+2

You think it's a soap bubble? Huh? You think?

+2

Nope, that's Edo god alien if I remember right and soon after this scene the fun begins xd

+1

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/682751.gif
i'm so tired

+2

Lucifer
\placed Morning Star in a lovely bed with stars print\ sleep, it's going to be fiiiine

+1

#p13690,Lucifer wrote:

i'm so tired

Come with us, to see a god, who looks like a bubble?

+2

Or a three headed snake

+2

I hope I didn't kill the mood  :D

+1

#p13696,Lucifer wrote:

I hope I didn't kill the mood

I want to hug you.
frankly, I think she owes you a favor.

+2

#p13696,Lucifer wrote:

I hope I didn't kill the mood

Of course no! We will protect you from injustice and prevent the evil lady from using you again!

+1

The Herald
The Justice series is fun!

+2

for some reason, coffee doesn't refresh me anymore, what if this body is broken?

+1

#p13698,Coffee table knight wrote:

the evil lady from using you

well, she is my best friend kinda
I don't think she's evil, just not always a good friend

#p13700,newest chronology wrote:

coffee doesn't refresh me anymore

at first I thought you are talking about coffee table knight and couldn't understand what do you mean  :D

+1

Lucifer
oh, hmmmm, the knight invigorates me as usual, everything is fine with him)

+2

#p13700,newest chronology wrote:

for some reason, coffee doesn't refresh me anymore, what if this body is broken?

And what if without coffee it would be much worse? And generally coffee is harmful, better drink vitamins.

+2

#p13703,newest chronology wrote:

oh, hmmmm, the knight invigorates me as usual, everything is fine with him)

Azm esm coffee vo ploti. With vitamins

+2

Coffee table knight
You're vitamin coffee for me, come cuddle

+2

#p13706,newest chronology wrote:

You're vitamin coffee for me, come cuddle

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/5/724944.gif

+2

Good morning  https://i.imgur.com/dA0uM.gif

You are here » CC: PIE » living room » flood #4 midsummer night's dream

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно