CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #1 summer is coming

flood #1 summer is coming

Posts 601 to 630 of 1000

https://legendsofwindemere.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/5-summer-kid-vs-adult.jpg?w=584

+2

The Herald wrote:

Hi, new friend! Why are you still awake, if it's ok to ask?))

Oh, it's not that late, it's just 1:34 for me)

Fuego y sangre
You can attend than club from your bed

The Herald
Oh, you have no idea how right you are right now. She and I are literally half a world apart XD

Fuego y sangre
Ah, 42 is worrying too much, eh? Well, it's still a sign of a sincere friendly concern, you are lucky to have such a friend, I'm a little envious!)) What are you doing at the moment? Movie night, reading night?))

Last edited by The Herald (2024-06-11 20:38:53)

The Herald
42 just knows from experience that she won't go to bed neither at 2 nor at 3 and will probably get to bed around the same time as me

+1

42 wrote:

You can attend than club from your bed

Also true...

The Herald wrote:

Ah, 42 is worrying too much, eh?

She just knows me too well)

The Herald wrote:

you are lucky to have such a friend

I am, I envy myself!
Currently it's a "choosing the best post out of recent ones (suddenly I no longer like any of them so it will be something random)" night and then it will be either sleep or work) What about you?

42 wrote:

42 just knows from experience that she won't go to bed neither at 2 nor at 3 and will probably get to bed around the same time as me

You are not wrong but I'll have you know that I've been keeping a relatively good routine recently :D (in the last few weeks)

Last edited by Fuego y sangre (2024-06-11 20:44:33)

Just don't push too hard, i know by experience the moment you turn to an alarm system, you get hit as such even across space and time xd

+1

Fuego y sangre
I'm on my way home, almost home actually, my taxi is arriving to my final destination, so if you excuse me, i will leave this charming company for a while, this android needs some sustenance to consume xd

+1

The Herald
Sure)

The Herald wrote:

i know by experience the moment you turn to an alarm system, you get hit as such even across space and time xd

It's a beautiful metaphor but I would never after all the nights we spend together because I love 42 too much :D

+1

The Herald
I'm not pushing her, I'm trying to summon her common sense from the whatever spiritual realm she has banished it to
But I love the metaphor too XD

Fuego y sangre wrote:

choosing the best post out of recent ones

It's a shame that our AU is in Russian. Your cameo was priceless XD

Last edited by 42 (2024-06-11 20:52:54)

+1

Oh, look at that, my research is bearing fruit. I'm starting to see the required architecture in my big green round head!
Sorry, it's work-related and has nothing to do with anything, it's just that I've spent past three hours trying to solve this architectural puzzle.

+1

42 wrote:

I'm trying to summon her common sense from the whatever spiritual plane she banished it to

Bold of you to assume I ever had it in the first place)

42 wrote:

It's a shame that our AU is in Russian. Your cameo was priceless XD

^___^ (I would have liked to polish it better actually but I decided it was more important to not keep you two waiting)

+2

Okay, a random post it is

+1

Almost everyone here: where the hell do I get a post in English?
Fuego and 42: how the hell do I choose one specific post in English?

+2

https://i.imgur.com/nJuoqBx.gif

+1

Fuego y sangre
And if you don't want to play in Spanish, then, at the very least, I demand we continue the saga of the dragon and the serpent!

+1

Alright :D Do you remember where we were?

+1

Fuego y sangre
I propose we start a new adventure. We need a foe of our size though. A kraken maybe?

+1

Fried squid it is then?)

Fuego y sangre
Sounds good, if you ask me. I love see food. Don't you?
I guess, this guy is after Dany's ships. Where did she get the ships originally? I don't remember already

42 wrote:

Where did she get the ships originally? I don't remember already

That's because she haven't gotten them yet) But there's a Greyjoy sailing to her, so probably that's the answer
And also if you are after adventures, we might try to reclaim some Targaryen heirlooms. We had two Valyrian swords and then we lost one and the other... we lost it too :D (and there's Aegon the Conqueror's crown somewhere in Dorne)

Last edited by Fuego y sangre (2024-06-11 21:43:27)

Fuego y sangre
Don't you ever get close to Dorne, you overgrown goth rooster! Valyria sounds good though

Last edited by 42 (2024-06-11 21:49:20)

Hand back the crown and I'll leave you in peace!
Swords are not in Valyria, one was last seen at the Wall, and the other one somewhere around Pentos

Fuego y sangre
Get your skinny tail off or I'll leave you 50 foot deep in the sand!
At the wall... I mean, those guys have seen a lot recently, but a pair of bickering mythological creatures lurking around, one seizing random people in the street while the other one drawing swards in the snow and hissing at them questionably?
I'm afraid, in a couple of days, there will be no Night's Watch left XD

42 wrote:

I'm afraid, in a couple of days, there will be no Night's Watch left XD

Well not like they were effective at their job anyway, right?) I'll be drawing the sword, it used to be my sword

Fuego y sangre
Yeah, but they mostly got there because they had not been effective at any job anyways...

What in the Hells were you doing on the Wall?!
By the way, how many Hells are there in the Westerosi religion?

It wasn't me, it was my great-grandson.

Possible HotD spoiler

I securely left my sword in the skull of my nephew and my nephew chained to his dragon and the dragon drowned in the lake (at Harrenhal). They all were recovered several years later.

Then the sword passed to one of my grandsons and then to one of my great-grandsons and this guy got exiled to the Wall, became Lord Commander and got lost during the ranging behind the Wall.

42 wrote:

By the way, how many Hells are there in the Westerosi religion?

Seven, if I remember correctly)

Last edited by Fuego y sangre (2024-06-11 22:18:12)

Fuego y sangre wrote:

I securely left my sword in the skull of my nephew and my nephew chained to his dragon and the gragon drowned in the lake (at Harrenhal)

Not that's what you call prudence  :D

Fuego y sangre wrote:

got exiled to the Wall, became Lord Commander and got lost during the ranging behind the Wall.

And that's what you call bad genes)

Alright, the Wall it is! We need to do some reconnaissance there anyway. And you and I are clearly the most discrete units in Dany's army

42 wrote:

And that's what you call bad genes)

it's Blackwood blood from his mother (and kinslaying, for which he was sent to the Wall in the first place, might be from our side, I admit :D)

42 wrote:

And you and I are clearly the most discrete units in Dany's army

https://i.imgur.com/BkJteTS.gif

Last edited by Fuego y sangre (2024-06-11 22:26:48)

+1

Fuego y sangre
[ASoIaF] A Lizard, a Snake, And a Lot of Ice

+1

Will I be a particularly shameless dragon if I ask you to write the first post?)

Aaand between the work and the sleep the sleep is winning, so good night to everyone)

+1

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #1 summer is coming

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно