CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #1 summer is coming

flood #1 summer is coming

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

https://legendsofwindemere.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/5-summer-kid-vs-adult.jpg?w=584

+2

It flatters your size, snakeling)

+1

I tried to play with AI, but it was reluctant to play with me  :D

Fuego y sangre
No, it just knows that you are still a dragon larva

Lucifer
AI is a very capricious thing, it's true

+1

Fuego y sangre
Я, кстати, в сегодня лет узнал, что larvae читается как "ларви"

Стыдно признаться, я даже не знаю, что это хд

Lucifer
Larva - это личинка. Слово латинского происхождения, поэтому множественное число будет larvae. Но в латыни ae читается как "ай", а вот у англичан конкретно в этом слове оно почему-то стало и)

+1

42 wrote:

No, it just knows that you are still a dragon larva

I am your grandfather!

42 wrote:

Fuego y sangre
Я, кстати, в сегодня лет узнал, что larvae читается как "ларви"

Я об этом узнала от тебя только что) Ugh

Last edited by Fuego y sangre (2024-06-12 15:41:04)

42 wrote:

вот у англичан конкретно в этом слове оно почему-то стало и

This this what you get when Latin is no longer obligatory, I guess)

Last edited by Fuego y sangre (2024-06-12 15:48:37)

Fuego y sangre wrote:

I am your grandfather!

Ancient larva

Fuego y sangre wrote:

This this what you get when Latin is no longer obligatory, I guess=

Why do I have a feeling that even Latin lessons would not have stopped English speakers from pronouncing words in whatever damn way they wanted? XD

Абсолтюно отвлечнно: я долго не могла осознать, почему квартира/номер в отеле читается как суит (как sweet), а костюм - cьют. Потом до меня дошло, что есть suite и есть suit, и это две большие разницы)

Last edited by 42 (2024-06-12 15:54:04)

+1

I have an idea for what we can do at the Wall, by the way. We can go there when Jon is stabbed so I can use his death to resurrect someone else (I'm not sure there is anyone worthy of resurrecting among his close family though)

+1

Fuego y sangre
Oh, I love it! Resurrect his father please! So I could crush his bones into dust slowly

But ideally resurrect my nephew or my niece

Last edited by 42 (2024-06-12 16:04:25)

No-no-no, I'm not wasting a resurrection and a dragon on your petty revenge!
I also thought it had to be someone who died recently. If not though... Oh, that's interesting!

42 wrote:

But ideally resurrect my nephew or my niece

Yeah, that's what I've just thought about, half-sibling is close enough)

Last edited by Fuego y sangre (2024-06-12 16:09:22)

Fuego y sangre wrote:

I also though it had to be someone who died recently.

I mean, Dany managed to summon you from whatever sorry pit you were rotting in *innocent smile*

Yay! We'll have a baby!

42 wrote:

I mean, Dany managed to summon you from whatever sorry pit you were rotting in *innocent smile*

I summonned myself, thank you very much.
I guess it makes more sense for me to try and resurrect Rhaegar because he's not a child, but I can change my mind if you promise me you'll be a good snake)

Fuego y sangre
I'm always a good snake! I am practically a snake paragon! I'm pretty sure there soon will be a new religion of snake worshipers, and I will be their god!
Besides, what were you just saying about wasting a dragon? You do realize that one day you'll wake up and find him lying around with every bone broken, don't you?

42 wrote:

Besides, what were you just saying about wasting a dragon? You do realize that one day you'll wake up and find him lying around with every bone broken, don't you?

And then you'll find out that flying is faster than slithering and that the rest of your family is just as flammable as your nephew... But can't we all just get along? (without Rhaegar, I'm not particularly fond of him either)

Fuego y sangre
Do you really expect this threat to stop me? I'm already dead and, even worse, stuck in my afterlife with you. What else can you do to me?

Fuego y sangre wrote:

But can't we all just get along?

Can we?

42 wrote:

What else can you do to me?

And not to you?)

42 wrote:

Can we?

Well I hope so.

Fuego y sangre
We are at the Wall right now. Do whatever you want to whomever you want) I'll organize the betting)

42 wrote:

We are at the Wall right now.

You are forgetting that I can fly)

Fuego y sangre
I wonder where Dany is right now, and how many of my daughters are close enough to slit her throat the moment they see you doing something weird...

I'll take her with me to burn Water Gardens as one fan theory recommends)

Fuego y sangre
You can take her corpse probably. Then come back to the north and try to resurrect it. Sounds like a nice exercise)

I'll burn so many of your relatives that I can resurrect her once a week for a while)
But you know, I'm starting to forget why I even wanted to resurrect you in the first place. Seriously.

Last edited by Fuego y sangre (2024-06-12 17:19:16)

Fuego y sangre wrote:

I'm starting to forget why I even wanted to resurrect you in the first place. Seriously.

If you are asking me then I have to disappoint you: I have not a slightest idea

I mean, I wanted you to become a dragon and help me, but you became a snake and don't want to help... I guess, you are free then? You can slither into desert and start a snake cult or just fall off a cliff and chill in Targaryen Hell while I'm saving the world?

Last edited by Fuego y sangre (2024-06-12 17:25:33)

Fuego y sangre
Help you to do what exactly? I have not seen you doing anything useful as of yet

Well, I need to find two more relatives to control Rhaegal and Viserion, breed more dragons, find riders for all of them, save the world from White Walkers and ensure the continuation of Targaryen dynasty so that Dany eventually becomes its protector after me and I can die in peace and go to my family

Fuego y sangre
Ah. I see.
Well, aside from the White Walkers part, my respectful grandson's response to you is fuck you and your Targs.

And what am I supposed to do with you?)

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #1 summer is coming

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно