flood #1 summer is coming
Сообщений 931 страница 960 из 1000
Поделиться9312024-06-17 09:34:57
Good morning
Life is so hard
I want to stay home. In my bed.
Поделиться9322024-06-17 10:11:45
ok, maybe not so hard
Поделиться9332024-06-17 10:33:51
feels like if a tank would drive me over few times
Поделиться9342024-06-17 11:11:55
Paris Sky
Are you meeting the big bosses tomorrow?
Поделиться9352024-06-17 11:12:04
Paris Sky
Hello )
Поделиться9362024-06-17 11:15:09
Hi there!
Maybe a pinch of interesting facts?
1. Because scent depends on several environmental factors, such as temperature, humidity and the age of the flower, flowers from space smell different than those on Earth. The scent of various roses grown on the space shuttle Discovery was later reproduced and included in the "Zen" perfume sold by the Japanese company Shiseido.
2. Theorists believe that if you tune the TV into any channel it doesn’t receive, about 1% of the static signal on it is the ancient residue of the Big Bang.
Поделиться9372024-06-17 11:18:38
Сoffee table knight
Hello! I'll answer in PM a bit later. Don't think I'm ignoring you, please )
Поделиться9382024-06-17 11:21:14
Сoffee table knight
Wow, now I want that Zen perfume 
Поделиться9392024-06-17 11:22:19
Lucifer, it’s all right. I remember you’re in the process of reading. But thanks for the warning, I appreciate it. 
Поделиться9402024-06-17 11:24:20
Wow, now I want that Zen perfume
Do you like unusual things? Me too!
Поделиться9412024-06-17 11:27:09
Do you like unusual things? Me too!
It would be amazing to know that I smell unearthly. Literally 
Поделиться9422024-06-17 11:31:21
It would be amazing to know that I smell unearthly. Literally
/He’s looking at this man with interest/
Поделиться9432024-06-17 11:38:36
Сoffee table knight
What are your plans for today?))
Поделиться9442024-06-17 11:43:06
Lucifer
My plans... cut my own hair with my own hands, because I’m a punk. And take classes in Serbian because I live in Serbia.
What about you?
Поделиться9452024-06-17 11:46:48
Сoffee table knight
I'm working today. If I have time, I'll try to fix some things that need to be fixed here on the forum.
cut my own hair with my own hands, because I’m a punk.
you are so brave
And take classes in Serbian because I live in Serbia.
Oh, that's nice )
How long have you been living there?
Поделиться9462024-06-17 11:55:37
I'm working today. If I have time, I'll try to fix some things that need to be fixed here on the forum.
Oh, that would be great! I hope you'll have strength, and work day will pass quickly.
you are so brave
I also dye the hair myself. The Serbs are shocked and delighted at the same time.
How long have you been living there?
5th month. It’s very warm and beautiful here. Many roses, many mountains.
The Serbs are a bit like Italians.
Отредактировано Сoffee table knight (2024-06-17 11:55:49)
Поделиться9472024-06-17 11:56:27
It’s very warm and beautiful here
We both love Serbia)
Поделиться9482024-06-17 11:58:12
We both love Serbia)
And we’ll be doing Serbian homework together. Damn it, it’s huge, do you remember?
Поделиться9492024-06-17 12:00:42
And we’ll be doing Serbian homework together
Actually, we need to do it separately
Поделиться9502024-06-17 12:01:21
Actually, we need to do it separately
Oh no, it's over 
Поделиться9512024-06-17 12:02:44
And... we're just sitting here
Поделиться9522024-06-17 12:03:41
And... we're just sitting here
Now we will move
Поделиться9542024-06-17 12:54:36
Sometimes I really wish to have an emotion chip like my android character, lifesaving tech, especially for those whom I wish to murder with a scanner or staple almost every monday on work
Поделиться9552024-06-17 13:05:16
House of Cringe has blessed our screens! *running in circles in agitation*
Поделиться9562024-06-17 13:05:33
The Herald
Stay strong, don't kill people
Поделиться9572024-06-17 13:06:22
Fuego y sangre
Green or red?
Поделиться9582024-06-17 13:08:02
Green or red?
Are there more than one cringe shows releasing today?) I mean the one with dragons and blonde people)
Отредактировано Fuego y sangre (2024-06-17 13:08:16)
Поделиться9592024-06-17 13:16:41
Fuego y sangre
Maybe it's green and black....
I thought all House of dragons fans choose their side)))
Поделиться9602024-06-17 13:17:04
I haven't watched the first season





















![de other side [crossover]](https://i.imgur.com/BQboz9c.png)




