flood #1 summer is coming
Сообщений 961 страница 990 из 1000
Поделиться9612024-06-17 13:23:57
Lucifer
Ah) Yes, it's Greens and Blacks.
Team Black, of course! Though I'm so unhappy with their portrayal in the show that I support them mostly out of spite 
Поделиться9622024-06-17 13:57:39
Fuego y sangre
I see
I feel that if I ever watch it, I'll be rooting for the greens. Just because it's my favorite color )))
Поделиться9632024-06-17 15:46:32
Lucifer
Greens suck, but showrunners are going out of their way to make them more relevant than they are) (and their actors are not bad)
Поделиться9642024-06-17 15:52:32
Fuego y sangre
Yeah, Cook is one of my favorites and that guy with only one eye, he's hot as hell
Поделиться9652024-06-17 15:59:24
Lucifer
Yeah, one-eyed guy is fan-favorite) (and showrunners' favorite as well)
Поделиться9662024-06-17 16:02:02
Yeah, one-eyed guy is fan-favorite)
I am not surprised
What else are you watching at the moment?
Поделиться9672024-06-17 16:07:17
I am not surprised
Neither am I) Matt Smith's crazy popularity is a mystery to me though...
What else are you watching at the moment?
Nothing new, just the Legend of Zhen Huan (Empresses in the Palace). And you?)
Поделиться9682024-06-17 16:07:17
I am not surprised
Neither am I) Matt Smith's crazy popularity is a mystery to me though...
What else are you watching at the moment?
Nothing new, just the Legend of Zhen Huan (Empresses in the Palace). And you?)
Поделиться9692024-06-17 16:16:17
Matt Smith's crazy popularity is a mystery to me though...
Yeah, that wig is something
Legend of Zhen Huan (Empresses in the Palace).
Oh, looks quite interesting
And you?)
Nothing. I'm looking for something to watch )
Поделиться9702024-06-17 16:33:03
Oh, looks quite interesting
Yeah, it's good) It's my second Chinese harem drama and I think I'm starting to like the genre)
Поделиться9712024-06-17 16:33:31
Yeah, it's good) It's my second Chinese harem drama and I think I'm starting to like the genre)
What was the first one?
Поделиться9722024-06-17 16:38:39
Lucifer
The Legend of Ruyi) (Or Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace in English translation) Those English names sound cringe to me, but the shows are actually good) Ruyi's newer and richer (in costumes, decorations etc), but Zhen Huan is kinda the classic and golden standard) (They are also connected a little: iirc, the Dowager Empress from Ruyi is the main heroine of Zhen Huan)
Поделиться9732024-06-17 16:42:58
Good morning!
Fuego y sangre
Are you over the cringe already?)
Поделиться9742024-06-17 16:44:05
42
I've not even gotten into it properly!
Отредактировано Fuego y sangre (2024-06-17 16:44:25)
Поделиться9752024-06-17 16:47:20
Fuego y sangre
Maybe it's better not to? I mean, obviously it's better not to, but that won't stop you, right?
Поделиться9762024-06-17 16:55:13
Fuego y sangre
Are you into Chinese culture in general or this is an unexpected interest?
Поделиться9772024-06-17 16:57:38
42
Good morning )
Поделиться9782024-06-17 16:58:56
42
Nothing can stop me!
And by now, at least in the first episode, I kinda stopped caring about my favorite characters and it's all just "it's so bad that it's good") And it seems that aesthetics improved between the seasons.
Lucifer
I try to watch something regularly to improve my Chinese) (it worked with English)
Поделиться9792024-06-17 17:00:28
Are you into Chinese culture
That sounds like a understatement of the year)
Fuego y sangre
Did you try talking to people to improve Chinese?.. (Yeah, me neither)
Отредактировано 42 (2024-06-17 17:00:49)
Поделиться9802024-06-17 17:01:50
Fuego y sangre
Did you try talking to people to improve Chinese?..
I do talk to people but... well...
Поделиться9812024-06-17 17:02:47
I try to watch something regularly to improve my Chinese) (it worked with English)
Oh, you watch it in Chinese!
So cool
Поделиться9822024-06-17 17:06:31
I do talk to people but... well...
Yeah, I get it, not very interesting)
Lucifer
Whispers* She lives in China
Поделиться9832024-06-17 17:07:22
42
Well...
*came up with an excuse finally*
I leave in a province, it's good to remind myself from time to time how proper Standard Mandarin sounds like!
Okay, I also like those shows about harems because they have lot of beautiful women and beautiful decorations and I like how they talk: in real life Chinese often sounds kinda harsh, but their intonations are mild and pleasing to the ear)
Отредактировано Fuego y sangre (2024-06-17 17:08:22)
Поделиться9842024-06-17 17:09:36
Oh, you watch it in Chinese!
Yes)
Поделиться9852024-06-17 17:15:11
Canada, Serbia, China, the USA
The idea of a forum meeting on Hawaii in two years doesn't sound so insane 
Поделиться9862024-06-17 17:17:02
Lucifer
Hawaii it is!!
Or some other Pacific islands. Something is Polynesia maybe
Поделиться9872024-06-17 17:24:38
42
Well, to be honest, Hawaii would be quite problematic for me. I don't think I could get a visa
But if it comes to this I think we'll find a place )
Поделиться9882024-06-17 17:26:50
Lucifer
How about Fiji then? Russians don't need a visa to go to Fiji
Отредактировано 42 (2024-06-17 17:27:53)
Поделиться9892024-06-17 17:31:49
42
Oh, really? I'm in )
Поделиться9902024-06-17 17:34:54
Lucifer
Yay! Now that's what I call a proper forum meeting XD





















![de other side [crossover]](https://i.imgur.com/BQboz9c.png)




