flood #1 summer is coming
Сообщений 991 страница 1000 из 1000
Поделиться9912024-06-17 17:36:29
And accidentally, while googling, I've discovered that Fijian airlines offer really cheap flights from Vancouver to Australia and Oceania. WOW!
Поделиться9922024-06-17 17:43:58
42
And I actually do need about 2 years to save up for this kind of a trip 
Поделиться9932024-06-17 17:44:51
Lucifer
Ah, yes, there is that...
But you can still get to Oceania from Russia, right? It just will be a very long flight
Отредактировано 42 (2024-06-17 17:45:20)
Поделиться9942024-06-17 17:58:45
42
Yes, it is possible. But I'd plan a more complicated trip probably. Most of the routes go through China. I could spent some time there and then go to Fiji, or some other place in Oceania.
If I paid so much for the tickets I would want to take the most of it 
Поделиться9952024-06-17 17:59:12
I hope we'll all be still here playing in 2 years )
Поделиться9962024-06-17 18:23:53
Dark humor demands to add "hopefully we will be still alive in two years"
I didn't eat much, it's hunger games talking xd
Отредактировано The Herald (2024-06-17 18:28:47)
Поделиться9972024-06-17 18:33:35
The Herald

Поделиться9982024-06-17 18:33:36
Lucifer
I want to visit China too. I want to visit a lot of places, truth be told)
Поделиться9992024-06-17 18:45:54
I didn't eat much, it's hunger games talking xd
That's a reminder for me to eat something
42
Yes, me too. Unfortunately, with my job I can't travel a lot
Поделиться10002024-06-17 18:47:07
Lucifer
Me neither. Well, not now, at least, because I'm working in the office for the time being. So, one vacation a year is all I've got. But I'd say let's make that one vacation count!





















![de other side [crossover]](https://i.imgur.com/BQboz9c.png)




