flood #1 summer is coming
Сообщений 91 страница 120 из 1000
Поделиться912024-06-03 23:08:30
Lucifer
looking forward to say my sincere thanks to him!
Поделиться922024-06-03 23:09:41
The Herald
Me too. I didn't know it looks so bad because I never use mobile versions
Поделиться932024-06-03 23:09:54
The Herald
How was your day?
Поделиться942024-06-03 23:15:49
Lucifer
worst part of it is that it's forced, I usually can switch from mobile to full when I want, but in our case there is no option in my browser to do so. It's actually somewhere in Admin panel, you can turn it off, I think
and what can I say about my day? I have an ongoing headache, it's getting annoying, but otherwise I guess fine, too tired to care anymore ahaha
What about you?
Отредактировано The Herald (2024-06-03 23:17:26)
Поделиться952024-06-03 23:46:03
The Herald
Do you still have a mobile version on? I switched it off
I have an ongoing headache
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that
My day was ok. I've started watching new series, played some games and now I blame myself that I didn't do anything useful 
Поделиться962024-06-03 23:49:55
Аватар у Fagin огонь 🔥
Поделиться972024-06-03 23:53:40
Lucifer
merci, Olivia is forever in my heart)
how are you?
Отредактировано Fagin (2024-06-03 23:54:06)
Поделиться982024-06-03 23:56:16
Do you still have a mobile version on? I switched it off
it's gone! Oh thank you!))
wish I could turn my pain off, too
I've started watching new series, played some games and now I blame myself that I didn't do anything useful
you did good to yourself, most useful thing one can make! What series, btw? And what games?
Поделиться992024-06-03 23:57:02
Fagin
you look fabulous!)) Hello there, how are you?
Поделиться1002024-06-03 23:57:32
Fagin
I'm ok. Getting ready for bed
What about you?)
Поделиться1012024-06-04 00:05:47
What series, btw?
Loki. I'm watching it with some folks from LYL
There is a discord channel where some role player watch movies together. Anyone can join
https://urchoice.su/viewtopic.php?id=59196&p=42#p2252358
I'll leave it here in case someone is interested
And what games?
Dota and Don't Starve Together
Two of my favorite games)
Поделиться1022024-06-04 00:06:17
When you've found a perfect nickname, but it will a nightmare to find an avatar for it
Good day!
Поделиться1032024-06-04 00:08:49
you look fabulous!)) Hello there, how are you?
Thks) Ow, i`m pretty fine. Today I found muse who will be kicking me in my project and it will get off the ground (I hope)
How about you? I`ve read about your headache and it`s sounds awful
I'm ok. Getting ready for bed
What about you?)
Lucky you! I feel what now my day is starting (and i will be sorry about that tomorrow morning)
Поделиться1042024-06-04 00:12:14
When you've found a perfect nickname,
steal a name from your favorite character, for example
Hello)
Поделиться1052024-06-04 00:13:06
42
Hello)
Is there a meaning behind your nickname?)
Поделиться1062024-06-04 00:15:08
Fagin
sounds great, lucky you for having a muse, keep her happy, I hope it will work out great!)) What project are you venturing in, if that's ok for me to ask?
and yeah, I'm very tired, headache is just a sign that I'm not entirely happy with my amount of self imposed stress hehe...
what doesn't kill us makes us stronger or something like that!
Поделиться1072024-06-04 00:15:29
i will be sorry about that tomorrow morning
I don't want to go to bed either. I have more energy than I should at this hour
Do you work tomorrow?
Поделиться1082024-06-04 00:15:43
42
hello there! Is this the Hitman or am I hallucinating?
Поделиться1092024-06-04 00:19:22
Lucifer
The Herald
It's 42! It's the answer to the ultimate question! It's from "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
Поделиться1102024-06-04 00:22:12
42
oh cool! Sure the avatar is going to be unique as well! Welcome!))
aaaaaand I think it's my que to go get me some needed sleep
good night everyone!
Поделиться1112024-06-04 00:25:44
The Herald
Good night)
42
Oh, I see. Good choice))
Поделиться1122024-06-04 00:26:30
It's time for me to go as well
Good night everybody. See you ❤
Поделиться1132024-06-04 00:29:35
The Herald
Good night
Lucifer
Thank you! And good night to you too
Fagin
What about you, good sir? Is it late where you are?
Поделиться1142024-06-04 00:33:52
What project are you venturing in, if that's ok for me to ask?
just little pet project to my portfolio, it will be an app where you can find dogsitter or somebody, who looks after you cat, and i do my best in ui-ux desing of this app
and yeah, I'm very tired, headache is just a sign that I'm not entirely happy with my amount of self imposed stress hehe...
what doesn't kill us makes us stronger or something like that!
what doesn't kill us makes us life dysfunctional and do trauma, there is no meaning in suffering
yea, soudns like smth need to be change, i hope you will and being person with no headache and a lot of happy instead of
I have more energy than I should at this hour
Its do live unfair, I mean - situation when you`re allowed to do smth interesting instead of sleep
Nah, I don`t work now and it`s problem
Поделиться1152024-06-04 00:37:16
The Herald
Lucifer
Good night and thank for conversation)
42
Oh, I'm night owl, it's normal for me) How are you? What's the news?
Поделиться1162024-06-04 00:39:47
it will be an app where you can find dogsitter or somebody
This is lovely!
Well, not much from my side. I'm still in the office working, writing code too)
Поделиться1172024-06-04 00:54:27
I'm still in the office working, writing code too)
I thought nowadays all IT works remotely)))
I used to work in IT but in back office. Are you back or frontend developer, if i may ask?
Поделиться1182024-06-04 00:55:50
Fagin
No, there are still IT dinosaurs) Backend
Поделиться1192024-06-04 09:16:33
Oh I love that application! Can't help but wonder, is 42 aware of sentient machines such as Data and Lore from Star Trek. I love em to pieces and I hope to find one of the brothers to play another ehehe
Поделиться1202024-06-04 13:03:19
didn't stay to play
that's sad(
but still it's a good beginning
but will you put something in more adv? cause i found you accidentally, just surfing through lyl or reno
and yes, too lazy to read all the conversations xD





















![de other side [crossover]](https://i.imgur.com/BQboz9c.png)




