flood #1 summer is coming
Сообщений 181 страница 210 из 1000
Поделиться1812024-06-05 00:02:46
The Herald
The ocean! I was there twice, and both times on the eastern coast, so it was the Indian ocean. It's unbelievable! It's so worm you don't feel the difference between being in the water and on land. And the fish, and crabs, and the white-white sand beaches...
I'm not a fan of beach vacation, but the east coast of Africa is a paradise
Поделиться1822024-06-05 00:05:06
Yes, I don't know how to fix it yet
LZ is broken. Once it works we'll all have our personal files attached to profiles
I might fix it, but I need temporary admin abilities, to look into css
I believe somewhere there are two styles for div.lz
It's working fine in your profile page, it's dying out in topics, so somewhere something is loading after or before the div.lz to kill it
Or it's something else entirely...
Поделиться1832024-06-05 00:08:10
I might fix it, but I need temporary admin abilities, to look into css
Let's try )
Поделиться1842024-06-05 00:08:12
The ocean! I was there twice, and both times on the eastern coast, so it was the Indian ocean. It's unbelievable! It's so worm you don't feel the difference between being in the water and on land. And the fish, and crabs, and the white-white sand beaches...
oh, sounds perfect, you are so lucky to be there twice!
i've been near big water just once, west coast of GB and east coast of Ireland, it was something from a fairytale...
Поделиться1852024-06-05 00:08:46
Lucifer
oh ty!
Поделиться1862024-06-05 00:09:47
The Herald
I have never been to Britain actually. Which is kinda fun considering that, as a Canadian, I'm technically a subject to the British monarch)
Поделиться1872024-06-05 00:11:48
How are you filling it?
Well, it's just one line, nothing fancy
It's just a field on the profile, there is not much to break really
I'm very capable, I can break unbreakable xD
Поделиться1882024-06-05 00:12:41
Lucifer
Can you copy the actual line here? Because, at least in the html of the page, it does not look valid. So I kinda suspect that the problem is much more simple than the CSS
Отредактировано 42 (2024-06-05 00:13:05)
Поделиться1892024-06-05 00:13:19
<div class="lz"><center><a href="https://englishcross.rusff.me/viewtopic.php?id=16#p35">Personal File</a></center></div>
Поделиться1902024-06-05 00:14:53
Lucifer
Do you have HTML turned on for this field? There is a setting like "allow HTML in this field"
Поделиться1912024-06-05 00:15:30
well, I have a fix, I don't know why it's working!
Поделиться1922024-06-05 00:17:03
The Herald
Ok... then perhaps Lucifer just needs to check what he actually has in his profile field)
Поделиться1932024-06-05 00:17:08
so Lucifer is actually broken 
Поделиться1942024-06-05 00:17:10
<div class="lz"><center><a href="viewtopic.php?id=16#p35">Personal File</a></center></div>
if you shorten the link to this format
or like this viewtopic.php?pid=35#p35 - прямая ссылка на сообщение конкретное прям
this code is alive ehehe
Поделиться1952024-06-05 00:18:24
I KNOW!!
500 symbols!! It's too low to hold a big code, we need to change it like for 999
Поделиться1962024-06-05 00:18:58
<a href="/viewtopic.php?id=16#p35">
It needs a slash at the beginning
Otherwise, this link will be relative to the current page and may not work in some browsers
Отредактировано 42 (2024-06-05 00:19:45)
Поделиться1972024-06-05 00:19:13
Thank you
You actually fixed me
Поделиться1982024-06-05 00:19:19
Done!
Поделиться1992024-06-05 00:19:47
plantain rules the world
Поделиться2002024-06-05 00:22:47
Now I can fall down from heavens
999 is max for LZ, should be fine now
Поделиться2012024-06-05 00:22:55
The Herald
You've saved the day!
Поделиться2022024-06-05 00:23:53
You've saved the day!
just poor Lucifer's innards
geez, and I'm going to play a bishop, what a headstart ahahaha
Поделиться2032024-06-05 00:26:28
i actually like how this looks, yellow with my green coat, niiice
okay, i'm late to bed again, but it was worth it
Good night, honeys!
Поделиться2042024-06-05 00:27:17
The Herald
Look at it from a different angle: you've saved the soul of the satan himself
Good night!
Отредактировано 42 (2024-06-05 00:27:50)
Поделиться2052024-06-05 00:28:24
you've saved the soul of the satan himself
I'm laughing so hard 
Поделиться2062024-06-05 00:29:09
Look at it from a different angle: you've saved the soul of the satan himself
an achievement i couldn't even dream off, literally!
it's going to be a ruth working sleepy day, oh I feel it already...
Поделиться2072024-06-05 00:29:58
Thank you!
It's time for me to go to bed as well actually. Good night everyone!
See you <3
Поделиться2082024-06-05 07:38:05
Moooorning
Поделиться2092024-06-05 08:39:12
The Herald
Good morning)
I can't make myself get up
Поделиться2102024-06-05 08:59:14
Lucifer
then don't! It's hot outside here, how about your place?





















![de other side [crossover]](https://i.imgur.com/BQboz9c.png)




