CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


flood #2 destination vacation

Сообщений 301 страница 330 из 1000

1

https://i.postimg.cc/26ZXT6DQ/5cd91ccc90616f95123aa67a6608c949.gif

if you leave a review HERE you'll get a special prize!

+4

301

Lucifer написал(а):

Faded Star
Are you a night person?

I am a person with a non-existent sleep schedule

+2

302

Faded Star
Same here)

0

303

Lucifer написал(а):

Faded Star
Same here)

aww, damn) but it's nice to be not the only one

0

304

Faded Star
I guess  :D
You are from St Petersburg, right?
Me too

0

305

Lucifer написал(а):

Faded Star
I guess  
You are from St Petersburg, right?
Me too

oh that's who they were talking about... (I've reread this message and realized this could be perceived negatively, I apologize sincerely :c )
I mean that's great, we might meet one day if we get to know each other  https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/27/881077.png

Отредактировано Faded Star (2024-06-20 02:04:23)

+1

306

Coffee table knight написал(а):

Fran Bow! Little Misfortune!
Moon Presence, that's fantastic. I'm a huge fan of these stories, especially Fran Bow. I've played through it many times. Favorite. My favorite. Adore.

AWWW, YES, IT IS *O*
Still waiting for the sequel to any of the aforementioned games, though it may take forever, but I'm still hyped.

+1

307

good morning, darlings  https://i.imgur.com/BkJteTS.gif

+2

308

Moon Presence, I join you in waiting https://i.imgur.com/fM1fumc.gif

+1

309

The Herald, good morning! Are you in a good mood today? https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/947015.png

0

310

Coffee table knight
You can say so, I just flat out ignore every reason for a bad one! What about you?

+1

311

The Herald написал(а):

You can say so, I just flat out ignore every reason for a bad one!

I support you in this venture!

I’m sleepy. That’s all for now. The Timelords don’t sleep much, but today it’s definitely necessary for the future achievements.

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-06-20 10:40:30)

0

312

Faded Star написал(а):

I've reread this message and realized this could be perceived negatively, I apologize sincerely

I didn't see anything negative  https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/931071.gif

Faded Star написал(а):

I mean that's great, we might meet one day if we get to know each other

I'm not against the idea)

+1

313

Good morning!

+2

314

Lucifer, morning, Morning Star!

+1

315

Coffee table knight
Oh, I haven't thought about that!
I'm a star too
https://i.imgur.com/nJuoqBx.gif

+2

316

Lucifer, how's everything in your hot kingdom?

+1

317

Coffee table knight
I'm still in bed)
I need to find a present for my friend. Her birthday is tomorrow.
I have no idea what to get.

+1

318

Lucifer, can we think about it together? What does he like?

+1

319

Lucifer написал(а):

I have no idea what to get

does your friend have a vishlist?
it's convenient

+2

320

it's interesting to think about...
i usually don't want anything for myself, but i like to spend time with friends in some cozy place

+1

321

She is an artist, she likes death and cats
But her cat died 2 weeks ago  https://i.imgur.com/Sc5kjD9.gif so I don't want to remind her about that pain

0

322

newest chronology написал(а):

does your friend have a vishlist?
it's convenient

She does, but I need to find something today. I don't have time to order anything (

I think I'll go to the mall and try to find something pretty

0

323

Lucifer, I’m an artist, and I can tell you that gifting artistic material is the best idea.
In what technique does she draw? Paints? Pencils? Markers?

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-06-20 11:24:57)

+1

324

Lucifer написал(а):

she likes death and cats
But her cat died 2 weeks ago

oh no...
when you don't want things that you like to be combined...

+2

325

Coffee table knight написал(а):

I’m an artist, and I can tell you that gifting artistic material is the best idea.
In what technique does she draw? Paints? Pencils? Markers?

She mainly does collages now. And fancywork (?)
Вышивает и делает коллажи. Это то, что ручками. А так больше в диджитал

0

326

newest chronology написал(а):

when you don't want things that you like to be combined...

Yeah, he was like a child to her  :'(

+1

327

I'm sorry  :D
If I could tell what she likes I won't have a problem in the first place

But it's nice of you to try to help )

0

328

Lucifer, I'm here, just leaving for a while. Sorry!
Maybe buy a nice ice tray, good alcohol? Or take her to a restaurant? Or take her swimming with dolphins, if there is such a thing in St. Petersburg? Or bowling... Or give a book in a collector's edition.

+1

329

Or take her to the theater, to an exhibition, to the cinema... Some positive impressions, in a word!

+1

330

Coffee table knight
Thank you for the ideas!

+1


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно