CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


flood #2 destination vacation

Сообщений 601 страница 630 из 1000

1

https://i.postimg.cc/26ZXT6DQ/5cd91ccc90616f95123aa67a6608c949.gif

if you leave a review HERE you'll get a special prize!

+4

601

Coffee table knight
Someone needs to find the key to turn on my brains

+1

602

Lucifer
/takes out a sonic screwdriver and thoughtfully weighs it in the hand/
Well... How about some coffee?

+1

603

Coffee table knight
That could be the key, yeah  :D

+1

604

Lucifer
/directed the beam of a sonic screwdriver at the coffee machine and... took out a talking cup!/ Here, take it.
https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/811253.gif

+1

605

Coffee table knight
thank you, Doctor  https://i.imgur.com/VVgNk8M.gif

+1

606

Lucifer
Oh, you're welcome.
The cup says "Drink me. I am charged with the cosmo-energy"

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-06-23 11:20:59)

+1

607

#p6574,Coffee table knight написал(а):

the cosmo-energy

I need some of that!
What are you doing?)

+1

608

Lucifer, I’m gonna keep watching Crime and Punishment with John Simm soon. The movie is so cool made! From there, newest chronology has an avatar. And what about you?

+2

609

Coffee table knight
I'm working. And trying to write when I have breaks.
I have very ambitious plans today. To write 5 posts.

#p6576,Coffee table knight написал(а):

The movie is so cool made!

Is it close to the original?

+1

610

#p6577,Lucifer написал(а):

I'm working. And trying to write when I have breaks.
I have very ambitious plans today. To write 5 posts.

https://i.imgur.com/GGJ1M.gif Have you ever done this before? Wrote so many posts a day? Amazing abilities, I can’t imagine how it is possible, you need so much persistence. Cool.

#p6577,Lucifer написал(а):

Is it close to the original?

Yes, but in own way. You can see that this was filmed by foreigners: the music is dynamic, not depressive, internal monologues translated into visual language, Raskolnikov is very charismatic. I like it much better than the book. I hate the book and all the Dostoevsky's works, because it make me depressed.

+1

611

#p6579,Coffee table knight написал(а):

Have you ever done this before? Wrote so many posts a day? Amazing abilities, I can’t imagine how it is possible, you need so much persistence. Cool.

I did when I was younger and had more energy  :D
I used to write 5 posts every day. But these times are gone

+1

612

Coffee table knight
I know a lot of people who don't like foreign adaptations, but I find many of them quite delightful
From the recent ones it's War and Peace by BBC. I liked it a lot)))

+1

613

#p6581,Lucifer написал(а):

I did when I was younger and had more energy  
I used to write 5 posts every day. But these times are gone

In the past, posts were simpler in content, it seems to me. Everyone has. That's why we wrote faster. And now the energy goes into finding the right words.

#p6582,Lucifer написал(а):

I know a lot of people who don't like foreign adaptations, but I find many of them quite delightful
From the recent ones it's War and Peace by BBC. I liked it a lot)))

Oh, I haven't watched War and Peace yet. Curious... Maybe I'll like the adaptation. Especially considering that I hate Tolstoy’s books too, hahaha!

By the way, what books are your favorite?

+1

614

#p6583,Coffee table knight написал(а):

And now the energy goes into finding the right words.

Maybe you are right)

#p6583,Coffee table knight написал(а):

By the way, what books are your favorite?

It is not an easy question!
I need to think

+1

615

What are your favorites?

+1

616

Lucifer
- Hamlet Hamlet Hamlet
- The Picture of Dorian Gray
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- The Sorrows of Young Werther
- Fear That Man (Dean Koontz)

What I could remember right away.

I also cannot mention “Les Miserables” by Victor Hugo. I haven't read it, but watched the musical film. This caused me a storm of emotions.

+1

617

https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/931071.gif  https://i.imgur.com/dA0uM.gif

+2

618

Moon Presence
https://i.imgur.com/TC16Z.gif Are you picking flowers this time, young lady?

+2

619

#p6535,Lucifer написал(а):

I've got into sculpting last year. This is what I've done so far

what the hell, this is amazing!  https://i.imgur.com/9cRO8ha.png
you should try your hand in 3d sculpting someday, I have a feeling that you could be great at this too!

+2

620

Coffee table knight
So you mainly like classical literature?
Moon Presence
Hello! How is your day going?
Faded Star
Thank you! Hm, maybe I should try )
Are you in 3D?

+2

621

Lucifer, yes. I like expression and ornateness of the style of speech. It's most of all in classical literature. I'll be waiting for to your favorite book list. https://i.imgur.com/VjcXG.png

+1

622

Good morning!

Lucifer
Those busts are absolutely fascinating!

+2

623

#p6595,Lucifer написал(а):

Thank you! Hm, maybe I should try )
Are you in 3D?

If you decide to pick up Zbrush, I can be sort of helpful  https://i.imgur.com/ydntbkG.png
I do make models for 3d printing, some of them can be found in my diary at LYL

+2

624

42
Thank you! How are you feeling?)

#p6619,Coffee table knight написал(а):

I'll be waiting for to your favorite book list.

Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse
Ensemble, c'est tout by Anna Gavalda
Slough House series by Mick Herron
Strike series by Robert Galbraith

I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure I've missed something  :D

+1

625

#p6730,Faded Star написал(а):

If you decide to pick up Zbrush, I can be sort of helpful  
I do make models for 3d printing, some of them can be found in my diary at LYL

Oh, I'll check it out )

+1

626

#p6591,Coffee table knight написал(а):

Moon Presence
  Are you picking flowers this time, young lady?

Yes, mr. Doctor, I'm back from a village trip  https://i.imgur.com/5JYmC8E.gif

#p6595,Lucifer написал(а):

Moon Presence
Hello! How is your day going?

Hi~
Pretty nice, I'm watching recent episodes of The Boys  https://i.imgur.com/IyOKkdi.png

+2

627

Lucifer
Good, good, thank you. Up to my round head in my pet projects and absolutely happy)
And you?

+1

628

42
I'm at work  https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/445915.gif
I know about one of your pet projects. The one with the platform (?) where admins of rpg would be free to change the structure of the forum as they wish. What about others? Are they also rpg related?

0

629

#p6756,Lucifer написал(а):

Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse
Ensemble, c'est tout by Anna Gavalda
Slough House series by Mick Herron
Strike series by Robert Galbraith

Interesting! I’ll keep that in mind.

#p6758,Moon Presence написал(а):

The Boys

So often meet people who like The Boys. Is this a sign to watch?

+1

630

Lucifer
Yeah, the all are. Well, you know about the other pet project, the ad bot. And right now I'm making a small tool for people to maintain the episode lists together. I'm playing on a crossover, we need to have one list of episodes for the whole fandom. And each player should be able to add episodes there, not just the guy who has originally posted it

+1


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно