CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


flood #2 destination vacation

Сообщений 691 страница 720 из 1000

1

https://i.postimg.cc/26ZXT6DQ/5cd91ccc90616f95123aa67a6608c949.gif

if you leave a review HERE you'll get a special prize!

+4

691

#p6852,Moon Presence написал(а):

that old WH40k meme x)

well now I won't be able to unsee this
what have you done

+2

692

#p6841,space cowboy написал(а):

maybe he's a warrior of love

or may be a crusader who is lost in time and we wouldn't even know  https://i.postimg.cc/HnFL0GvD/star-trek-data-1.gif good morning to you too, how is it going?

+2

693

#p6854,The Herald написал(а):

how are you doing?))

Pretty fine, how about you? :3
Searching for MistyNat content on tumblr rn  https://i.imgur.com/cE3hvJo.gif

#p6855,space cowboy написал(а):

well now I won't be able to unsee this
what have you done

Stick Magic :'D

+2

694

#p6856,The Herald написал(а):

who is lost in time

How’s Don Quixote? Oh, that’s an excuse to get to Cervantes' book. Although chivalry is popular at all times. Saving ladies and men, adventures... Making coffee for the Devil...

+1

695

The Herald, he still might be a crusader of love, AMORE VULT and whatnot https://i.imgur.com/JxLczaM.gif
oh, I'm fine, wasting my prime mental capacity for the day on trying to pull off ironman run of a heavily modded STALKER
whataboutchu?

+2

696

The Herald
I'm at work. Right now I'm finishing a post for Coffee table knight
And I hope I'll finish at least one more today. Yesterday I was not in a good fit I guess. Probably the aftermath of a birthday party where I drank a little bit too much  :D

+1

697

#p6851,Coffee table knight написал(а):

Today the sonic screwdriver made for you so

https://i.imgur.com/ASVWPhI.gif thank you

+1

698

#p6859,space cowboy написал(а):

oh, I'm fine, wasting my prime mental capacity for the day on trying to pull off ironman run of a heavily modded STALKER

What do you mean? Sounds interesting.

#p6860,Lucifer написал(а):

Right now I'm finishing a post for Coffee table knight

https://forumstatic.ru/files/001a/19/3b/31422.gif

+3

699

#p6862,Coffee table knight написал(а):

What do you mean? Sounds interesting.

There's a community-made STALKER derivative, called Anomaly - it's a sandbox out of all three original games, where modders kitbashed all original locations into a single continuous Zone. Anomaly has three custom plotlines, and there's an achievement, Invictus, for completing all three, on highest difficulty, and without dying. That's what "ironman run" usually means in videogames. On top of Anomaly there's additional modpack with quality graphics, gunplay, and economy modifications that I'm running.

So right now I'm crawling thru Pripyat', finishing the first plotline, and arming up to the raid on Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, where Monolith (local villain cult) made their HQ. Not for the first time, mind you, because even though Invictus is about not dying, I've been killed 'round these parts many, many, many times https://i.imgur.com/W9pZscC.gif

+2

700

space cowboy
https://i.imgur.com/3GSmlyC.gif You wrote so much... my heart is so happy. Thank you!
Heard about STALKER, saw this, but very little time to play. So it’s still alive and people are interested...

How many interesting hobbies do you guys have. I’ll write them all down.

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-06-24 11:07:05)

0

701

Ouch. I need to gather my strength and reply to a private message... But today is clearly not the best day for me.
https://i.imgur.com/de3qc.gif

+2

702

#p6857,Moon Presence написал(а):

Pretty fine, how about you? :3
Searching for MistyNat content on tumblr rn

I'm preparing for exam (as teacher) and juggling with other tasks xd I wish i could scroll tumblr with you, but for own hashtags xd It kicked me out, and I don't remember password xddd

#p6858,Coffee table knight написал(а):

Making coffee for the Devil...

best part of all, I think!
I wonder what kind of coffee does he prefer?

#p6859,space cowboy написал(а):

trying to pull off ironman run of a heavily modded STALKER

wow, that's sounds fun, can you make a screenshot? I love marvel, it's my guilty pleasure xd

#p6860,Lucifer написал(а):

Yesterday I was not in a good fit I guess. Probably the aftermath of a birthday party where I drank a little bit too much

what did you drink? If it's not about starts or cosmos, you've betrayed us all, just saying

+2

703

Coffee table knight, couple months ago I was thinking in the similar vein, thinking about playing STALKER more akin to doing videogame archeology than actually playing it for fun. Turns out, modding community gutted games' engine, updating and modifying whole thing to the lengths that may even surpass Skyrim/Fallout community, to the point that GAMMA (modpack that I'm running for Anomaly) is on par with modern triple-A shooters (and for free, mind you)

Huh! And what else have you seen people do 'round here?

+1

704

#p6867,The Herald написал(а):

I wonder what kind of coffee does he prefer?

with milk and sugar

+2

705

#p6867,The Herald написал(а):

wow, that's sounds fun, can you make a screenshot? I love marvel, it's my guilty pleasure xd

Here's a quickie of Pripyat' Outskirts outside of Laundroman, with my beloved assault rifle/carabine/grenade launcher AN-94 (this thing is carrying my ass hard)

https://i.imgur.com/yqtGgPb.jpeg

+1

706

...
and I've died
a mutant blasted my dude's psyche through the foliage, and I hadn't even time to run to cover

+4

707

#p6867,The Herald написал(а):

what did you drink? If it's not about starts or cosmos, you've betrayed us all, just saying

what a strict android

+2

708

#p6868,space cowboy написал(а):

Huh! And what else have you seen people do 'round here?

Lucifer makes busts of clay and reading books I don’t know
Moon Presence crazy about rare Fran Bow-type universes, and she also loves The Boys
newest chronology writes poetry and helps create songs
The Herald crazy about the Star Trek universe
Faded Star loves Warhammer 40K and does 3D modeling
42 loves creating bots for forums and more

+4

709

Coffee table knight
you're a tattler huh

+2

710

#p6872,space cowboy написал(а):

and I've died
a mutant blasted my dude's psyche through the foliage, and I hadn't even time to run to cover

Exciting!
This is how I play RDR2. And at the Disco Elysium.

0

711

#p6873,Lucifer написал(а):

what a strict android

starfleet commander or captain (if I switch to Riker) can't do any different xd

#p6875,Coffee table knight написал(а):

crazy about the Star Trek universe

Holly Q, that's true!  https://i.postimg.cc/25CS77G6/tumblr-82849f09b59628d4828c874fd09f27f1-1ef14ad0-500.gif

+1

712

#p6872,space cowboy написал(а):

and I hadn't even time to run to cover

are you trespassing on his private property? xd

+1

713

newest chronology
hi sunshine! Good morning to you as well!

+2

714

#p6876,newest chronology написал(а):

you're a tattler huh

https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/983640.jpg

+3

715

#p6867,The Herald написал(а):

I'm preparing for exam (as teacher) and juggling with other tasks xd I wish i could scroll tumblr with you, but for own hashtags xd It kicked me out, and I don't remember password xddd

Good luck, you can do it *O*
Change it to another one, like I did some months ago :'DD
And save it in password manager or write it down somewhere x)

#p6875,Coffee table knight написал(а):

and she also loves The Boys

Yet, femslash pairings still prevail over hetero ones in my catalogue, iykwim :'DDD
60/40 or 70/30 - it depends...

+3

716

#p6880,The Herald написал(а):

hi sunshine!

It made me melt a little bit
thanks)

+2

717

The Herald, man, I forgot to mention that you and Lucifer know how to code! Arr...

+1

718

#p6882,Moon Presence написал(а):

Yet, femslash pairings still prevail over hetero ones in my catalogue, iykwim :'DDD

ah, a woman of culture, I see c:

#p6879,The Herald написал(а):

are you trespassing on his private property? xd

nah, controllers are just dicks, especially when they caught you in the open

#p6877,Coffee table knight написал(а):

Exciting!
This is how I play RDR2. And at the Disco Elysium.

a friend of mine wants me to play Disco Elysium, but he also says that I should do it in early spring, to match the vibe with our awful spring weather

+2

719

#p6882,Moon Presence написал(а):

iykwim :'DDD

/wtining/ Moon Presence likes femslash. Finished!
/Put the comma, because this is not the end of all hobbies actually.../

+2

720

#p6886,space cowboy написал(а):

a friend of mine wants me to play Disco Elysium, but he also says that I should do it in early spring, to match the vibe with our awful spring weather

Maybe... But not that there is worse than in STALKER in this regard, ahahh. And also a little cool in the summer heat.

+1


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно