CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


flood #2 destination vacation

Сообщений 751 страница 780 из 1000

1

https://i.postimg.cc/26ZXT6DQ/5cd91ccc90616f95123aa67a6608c949.gif

if you leave a review HERE you'll get a special prize!

+4

751

#p7069,Coffee table knight написал(а):

"Wood was looking from Harry to the Weasleys".

I converted it to "He was gazing from wizard to the Mooncalfs"

There is a subtle difference here - gazing means an act of a more focused look at someone. As if examining the thing in question, giving it some sort of assessment.
Just in case you need a different meaning is all. (It can be understood as "looking", but also might give a significance to the people\things mentioned.)

Отредактировано Faded Star (2024-06-24 14:38:39)

+1

752

I feel like I need a hug, but the only thing I can hug at the moment is my computer...

+2

753

смотрите что нашел

https://deita.ru/article/489876

в моем случае все же выходит какой-то средний вариант - естественник-гуманитарий, потому что таки Индиана Джонс + Древний +Дизайнер https://i.imgur.com/BkJteTS.gif

....только сейчас заметил, что адрес сайта читается один в один как имя моего персонажа, просто написано латиницей. Значит, точно верные данные!!

Отредактировано The Herald (2024-06-24 14:57:41)

+3

754

No one can understand the programmers' humor? What now?

bool shit
this.shit != true

+3

755

The Herald
I'm sending you hugs through space and time

+2

756

Need to do my own stickerpack here, but I'm lazy at the moment https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/140287.png
Crop, add, repeat... [x100]

+3

757

#p7080,Faded Star написал(а):

There is a subtle difference here - gazing means an act of a more focused look at someone.

Damn it! Thank you... for some reason I originally read that everything is quite the opposite. I will change...

+1

758

#p7098,The Herald написал(а):

I feel like I need a hug, but the only thing I can hug at the moment is my computer...

Hugging you very tight.

+1

759

#p7099,The Herald написал(а):

смотрите что нашел

https://deita.ru/article/489876

Я гуманитарий-психолог-творческий, похоже

+1

760

Love you, guys, thank you  https://i.postimg.cc/GpNhnnrB/tumblr-f97ca9c4b9fd2888d59e3ac3b068dac5-231d8495-540.gif  https://i.postimg.cc/zGCfhcn6/star-trek-next-generation.gif

+3

761

Coffee table knight
a post for you

+1

762

Lucifer
Ah! I’m running to read!

+1

763

Lucifer
It’s... it’s.... It’s amazing, it’s amazing! It’s so beautiful. Oh, my God. I love it. I fell in love with that style.

+1

764

I need to take a breath.

+1

765

https://s3.uploads.ru/zI4bJ.gif I'm happy you like it

+1

766

Lucifer
I’d give you a hug too.

+2

767

aw you both look so soft in that episode

+2

768

#p7103,Coffee table knight написал(а):

for some reason I originally read that everything is quite the opposite.

It's not a mistake. The word "gaze" can mean two almost opposite things - to stare intensely and to look at something absent-mindedly. I guess, the most correct definition is this, and it says that "to gaze" simply means to look at something or a long time

Отредактировано 42 (2024-06-24 16:52:16)

+3

769

Sorry, I slide into this conversation without permission but I think "gaze" is connected with thought process. It's intertwined with some inner dialogue or internal emotional response. On the other hand "stare" is expressive, when the though is obvious and it's all written on the person's face, such as "if only I had a gun" or "oh god, I wish you could be mine" and when it's absolutely blank and you can't even determine if there is an emotion or any thought behind those eyes whatsoever.

+3

770

#p7100,42 написал(а):

No one can understand the programmers' humor? What now?

Ah, so that's where casually reading math logic becomes useful

+2

771

space cowboy
I did my best to describe the idea. Sorry for the jumble :D

+1

772

That moment when you find an interesting book on the library site, check the availability and see that it's available at your home branch  :love:

Отредактировано 42 (2024-06-24 18:03:34)

+5

773

#p7127,The Herald написал(а):

Sorry

You have nothing to be sorry about, all the conversation are common. https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/20655.gif

#p7127,The Herald написал(а):

I think "gaze" is connected with thought process. It's intertwined with some inner dialogue or internal emotional response. On the other hand "stare" is expressive, when the though is obvious and it's all written on the person's face, such as "if only I had a gun" or "oh god, I wish you could be mine" and when it's absolutely blank and you can't even determine if there is an emotion or any thought behind those eyes whatsoever.

So, Raskolnikov most often stare and gaze...

#p7125,42 написал(а):

It's not a mistake. The word "gaze" can mean two almost opposite things - to stare intensely and to look at something absent-mindedly. I guess, the most correct definition is this, and it says that "to gaze" simply means to look at something or a long time

How many curious nuances... https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/835446.png

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-06-24 22:11:10)

0

774

I have a debt again, hooray

+1

775

/Poured one cup of debt out of TARDIS/

+1

776

at this point I'm not even sure if I truly feel sad having no debts, since I'm busy as hellhound and don't have time to eat, much less to write in English  https://i.postimg.cc/9MnXV5hR/tumblr-o1w7t6-R3h21qlp3tco9-250.gif may be it's just a phantom pain.

0

777

#p7172,The Herald написал(а):

at this point I'm not even sure if I truly feel sad having no debts, since I'm busy as hellhound and don't have time to eat, much less to write in English   may be it's just a phantom pain.

I don't want to disappoint but you will have debts soon

+1

778

Couple months ago I was actively participating in a mafia game club, y'know, the "the city falls asleep, the mafia wakes up". As rules state, citizens in the game must place suspicious players to the daily vote, to be terminated from the table. The idiom, "putting to the vote", really became a short hand for calling somebody a liar.

All this tangent is to say that I would put myself to the vote, because apparently, sleep is once again not an option

https://i.imgur.com/UEAiDY0.jpeg

+1

779

#p7173,Lucifer написал(а):

debts

I doubt and fear for justification of a plural form, since the only debt I have is here in text and I really can't afford any other sort of debt  https://s3.uploads.ru/s7cTi.gif

+1

780

#p7188,The Herald написал(а):

I doubt and fear for justification of a plural form, since the only debt I have is here in text and I really can't afford any other sort of debt

You write such big texts that one big debt is like a lot of little  https://upforme.ru/uploads/001b/1a/5a/29/701031.gif

+2


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно