CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


flood #2 destination vacation

Сообщений 961 страница 990 из 1000

1

https://i.postimg.cc/26ZXT6DQ/5cd91ccc90616f95123aa67a6608c949.gif

if you leave a review HERE you'll get a special prize!

+4

961

#p7805,Coffee table knight написал(а):

Maybe a page number game? You take a number, and the other person has to open any book, find a page under that number, and quote an interesting paragraph from there? Then he takes a number, and so on.

You can also choose not a number, but a word that should be used in the paragraph. For example, I call the word "Rabbit". Another person opens the book Alice in Wonderland and sends a paragraph with a rabbit.

+1

962

The game will become much more interesting when Fuego starts quoting paragraphs in Chinese  :D

Отредактировано 42 (2024-06-27 16:35:22)

+2

963

Well, this kind of games can be started by anyone
We need more games  https://forumstatic.ru/files/001a/19/3b/94924.gif

0

964

Maybe...

+2

965

#p7810,Coffee table knight написал(а):

Maybe...

I can't imagine yet how to implement this in the forum format, but it's very funny!

+2

966

#p7811,newest chronology написал(а):

I can't imagine yet how to implement this in the forum format

I need to think...

0

967

i'm not sure how it will look in english, but i found this thing

how about this funny game?

+2

968

newest chronology
I would play this

+2

969

#p7820,newest chronology написал(а):

i'm not sure how it will look in english, but i found this thing

it could be a rhyming game. the first 2 lines can be something random and then we rhyme till there are 12 or 16 lines

then another two random lines for collaborative poetry ))

+2

970

#p7830,Lucifer написал(а):

collaborative poetry

https://forumstatic.ru/files/001a/19/3b/31422.gif

[nick]Giacomo Casanova[/nick][status]i love love[/status][icon]https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/459863.jpg[/icon]

+1

971

Giacomo Casanova
yes, collaborative poetry with dick jokes and shakespearean drama

+2

972

Lucifer

Wowwwww

+2

973

#p7801,42 написал(а):

Let's talk to Fuego when she comes

I'm here)

0

974

Fuego y sangre
La benediction maldita de mi vida pecadora, I was thinking about some type of linguistic quiz where we pick up some rare words in English and try to figure out what they mean, how they came to be and (the hardest of all) how to pronounce them XD We thought that you would be the most equipped to host this quiz

+2

975

For the love of cosmic radiation, since we are all chatting on this forum in English, I keep forgetting that I can actually chat in Russian today and started posting in English on the other forum too XD

Good thing it's Fuego I'm chatting with, she does not care

Отредактировано 42 (2024-06-27 18:25:48)

+2

976

#p7844,42 написал(а):

started posting in English on the other forum too XD

https://i.imgur.com/nJuoqBx.gif  https://i.imgur.com/nJuoqBx.gif  https://i.imgur.com/nJuoqBx.gif

0

977

#p7844,42 написал(а):

Good thing it's Fuego I'm chatting with, she does not care

This is still hilarious  :D

#p7843,42 написал(а):

We thought that you would be the most equipped to host this quiz

Fuego y sangre
only if you want to
no pressure

0

978

Lucifer
It's actually a normal story for me, four days a week I chat in English because I'm in the office. Everyone knows, no one objecst. But on Thursdays I work from home, so I tend to message in Russian. Or I used to XD

+1

979

42
Lucifer
What exactly do you want to do though?) "Figuring out pronunciation" is like one look-up in a dictionary, and the meaning as well, though there could be some nuances in usage...

+1

980

Fuego y sangre
No dictionaries!

+1

981

42
And how would you know that?)
What if we make it like a normal forum game (the one that starts and just goes on as long as the forum does), when the one who answers right should provide the next word?

0

982

#p7865,Fuego y sangre написал(а):

And how would you know that?)

Oh come on, we are all gentlemen here! Figuratively speaking

#p7865,Fuego y sangre написал(а):

when the one who answers right should provide the next word?

Could be, but I kinda feel that we might need additional clues along the way. Like "no, this word is not Latin, think of some Slavic words like it"

0

983

42
I can do that)

+1

984

https://s3.uploads.ru/BtYSb.gif

0

985

мне очень нравится что награда за три месяца на форуме это какой-то домашний фикус
все четко прям по феншую хддд

+3

986

#p7933,The Herald написал(а):

мне очень нравится что награда за три месяца на форуме это какой-то домашний фикус
все четко прям по феншую хддд

https://i.imgur.com/nJuoqBx.gif  https://i.imgur.com/nJuoqBx.gif

0

987

блин, когда я уже сделаю себе и рыцарю гифки

+1

988

My new office is cosy, I'm finally not alone in the room, so I might become happier on daily basis. I need to find a place to put my teapot and water filter and I'm done  https://i.postimg.cc/L4Qg4wTV/99d4a364c0fa949af2a21d65f4bc60dd.gif

+2

989

The Herald
Do you have long summer vacations?

+1

990

#p7945,Lucifer написал(а):

Do you have long summer vacations?

as teacher I have 2 months, from July 1st till August 25th and as head of department's scientific lab I have simply 28 days, which are starting on July 16th. I didn't even register that almost whole summer month has passed already, it's flying buy so fast it's ridiculous xd

0


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно