CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


flood #2 destination vacation

Сообщений 181 страница 210 из 1000

1

https://i.postimg.cc/26ZXT6DQ/5cd91ccc90616f95123aa67a6608c949.gif

if you leave a review HERE you'll get a special prize!

+4

181

The Herald написал(а):

time travelling is still a thing

Time traveling is ALWAYS relevant, yes

good morning
today is really good one

+2

182

newest chronology написал(а):

good morning
today is really good one

then I should probably get up

good morning)

0

183

The Herald
now it's STAR TREK CREW
so you won't have to time travel  :D

+1

184

Who said "time travelling"?
https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/415242.gif

+3

185

Coffee table knight
oh no we've awakened the timelord

+2

186

newest chronology
Yes, you could say that.

All right, what's new, human species?

+2

187

thank you, appreciated!

and no no no timetravelling, relax xD

gifs are good though xd

+2

188

The Herald написал(а):

relax

Does anyone know what that word means? https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/445915.gif

Thank you! How are you today?

0

189

I hope 42 would be kind to one lonely android to change the bot's code for edited star trek ad too, to stay consistent with the search of the whole fandom, not just Kirk's crew
https://i.imgur.com/5JYmC8E.gif

+2

190

Coffee table knight написал(а):

Does anyone know what that word means?

I believe it's when one's working but not screaming inside, just working

Coffee table knight написал(а):

Thank you! How are you today?

I've just arrived at my office and got myself a cup of tea. Have some heavy tasks ahead, that's why procrastinating a little while I can xd And you?

+3

191

The Herald написал(а):

I believe it's when one's working but not screaming inside, just working

That’s a cool answer!

The Herald написал(а):

and got myself a cup of tea

As an Englishman!

I have to write posts. Many, many posts. Very many. And back to Serbian language courses again.

+2

192

Coffee table knight написал(а):

I have to write posts. Many, many posts. Very many.

YESSSS you do this for me

+2

193

newest chronology, of course!
There’ll be at least one today! It has to be.

+2

194

I too, plan to write today at least 1 post
Preferably the one I need to write the most. If I don't write it soon, I'll be deleted from the forum.
I actually hate this kind of rules. If someone is not in the mood for the game, but they still want to play (just not at the moment) why punish them?

+1

195

Lucifer написал(а):

I actually hate this kind of rules. If someone is not in the mood for the game, but they still want to play (just not at the moment) why punish them?

Maybe the fear of punishment will inspire him?

0

196

Lucifer, it is assumed that a person is interested in the game and wants to write many posts. This is not a punishment, the frames help to get as many roles as you can hold.

0

197

newest chronology
Maybe it works for some people

0

198

Coffee table knight
Lucifer
Well, yes, it makes sense when you take on a certain role, and not everyone plays everyone.

+1

199

The pressure makes me nervous  :D

0

200

newest chronology написал(а):

Coffee table knight
Lucifer
Well, yes, it makes sense when you take on a certain role, and not everyone plays everyone.

Yes, it does make sense in that case

0

201

Lucifer написал(а):

Yes, it does make sense in that case

newest chronology написал(а):

Well, yes, it makes sense when you take on a certain role, and not everyone plays everyone.

I don’t know what you’re talking about

0

202

Coffee table knight
If you hold a role (canonical or needed) and don't write in time it's kinda disrespectful
But on a cross platform like this one, no one holds any particular roles

+2

203

Coffee table knight
huh yes
you LOVE restrictions so much

Отредактировано newest chronology (2024-06-19 11:11:21)

+2

204

Lucifer, ah! Now I understand, thank you.
But I don’t know what to say... Because I would set the limits if I were an administrator. Why can’t they be without roles? Interesting.

newest chronology написал(а):

you're LOVE restrictions so much

Deadlines make me feel better. https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/358448.png

0

205

Coffee table knight написал(а):

Deadlines make me feel better.

Do you like it when someone else takes over time management? However, I know the answer  https://i.imgur.com/UrX4KCU.png

0

206

newest chronology, tell by example, please. I never get on the blacklists, it is not a problem for me. What are you talking about?

0

207

Coffee table knight написал(а):

What are you talking about?

You like it when there are conditions and rules, and when you know that failure to comply with them can be punished. It really motivates you.

+1

208

newest chronology, oh yeah, that’s so hot! In general, I have already said it above

+1

209

As a former admin for both crossover and crossplatform projects I can write a whole paper on this issue with time limits, preferences, pros and cons etc.
Long story short, people don't usually actually play with lots of inspiration as a sole warp engine for their posts, they need that shove from above and they rely on it to stimulate their game progress. It's a habit and I believe it's a bad one

Отредактировано The Herald (2024-06-19 11:25:34)

+2

210

Coffee table knight написал(а):

that’s so hot!

for you, not for all other people, unfortunately

0


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #2 destination vacation


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно