CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!

flood #3 allons-y!

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/702219.jpg

Previous pictures

Last edited by Coffee table knight (2024-07-13 13:46:44)

+6

Coffee table knight, yeah! The game has plenty built-in web radio stations, and you can add your own, or create your own playlists. But, as I said, I drive while I listen to podcasts and video essays, because I can't just sit idle, and ETS2 just perfectly occupies anxious parts of my lizard brain.

I'm also taking certain delight in driving without in-game HUD with mini-map, and I turn off navigator panels when truck has one built into shotgun
It's just more fun times driving by a big map, and road signs. Because with mini-map instead of looking on the map, you're, like, focused on only about 20% of your screen, and whole experience abstracts away. You for sure won't get lost on a tricky crossroad, but where's the fun in that?

Last edited by space cowboy (2024-07-02 23:27:41)

+1

#p9426,space cowboy wrote:

I'm also taking certain delight in driving without in-game HUD with mini-map, and I turn off navigator panels when truck has one built into shotgun

The shotgun? Is there someone you need to shoot at? So your commodity doesn’t get stolen?

#p9426,space cowboy wrote:

It's just more fun times driving by a big map, and road signs. Because with mini-map instead of looking on the map, you're, like, focused on only about 20% of your screen, and whole experience abstracts away. You for sure won't get lost on a tricky crossroad, but where's the fun in that?

I understand! Some people do this in RDR2. They turn off navigation for more immersion into the atmosphere. I don’t do this yet, but plans to try. There are also signs and natural landmarks. Very many interesting details.
You drive a truck and I ride a horse!

+1

#p9427,Coffee table knight wrote:

The shotgun?

Na-na-nah, I meant the front panel, where fuel levels, speed, odometer and other stuff is, including multimedia tablet, with minimap. The game itself is refreshingly non-violent, though, I have to admit to having dark urge to just try running over a pedestrian to see what happens, but I won't. Saner heads prevail.

#p9427,Coffee table knight wrote:

You drive a truck and I ride a horse!

A wild west knight, and modern cowboy – we'd one hell of a sitcom, chum

+1

Oh! Page ten!
I rush to update picture

+2

#p9428,space cowboy wrote:

A wild west knight, and modern cowboy – we'd one hell of a sitcom, chum

Oh yes, I’m inspired

On the other hand, working with layers in this framework is a breathe. Without it, you need to write a custom bash script for Java to package your custom dependencies and put them into a write place. But with SAM you just write 5 rows of config, and it works.
Ok, my trust in this world has been restored

+1

42, oh, so it's not an awful design?

space cowboy
The design in itself is ok for the most part, it's just somewhat limited. Then again, this frameworks has been developed mainly for supporting lambda functions, and, so far, the main job is does well. Packaging layers in Java like it's not a big deal - this is huge, man

+1

Draco Malfoy from Kinder Joy - great currency. I will change it for the second time. The first time - on Barty Crouch jr., now - on Ginny Weasley

+2

Coffee table knight
Kinder Slavery!

+2

#p9435,42 wrote:

Kinder Slavery!

The most valuable slave is Severus Snape. Many are hunting for him.

It was a losing day evening...  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/26/43833.gif

Good morning
I wish you all the very best day <3

+2

Lucifer, great morning! I wish you the same!

+1

Coffee table knight
Any plans for today?

#p9453,Lucifer wrote:

Good morning
I wish you all the very best day <3

Thanks, u too  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/440912.gif

Lucifer, posts, picture, Serbian. Just сontinuing what I started. And what about your plans-aeroplans?

+1

guys give me any needed cast except star track to have a circle around partners

Paris Sky
I'd love to see ASoIaF but I can't make an ad myself)

+1

#p9465,Fuego y sangre wrote:

I'd love to see ASoIaF

I had it in mind but wasn't sure if needed
I need only an idea, nothing else

let it be asoiaf for now

+1

Paris Sky
And publish the new ad post in the ad topic too please. The bot also needs something to work with

Good morning!

Last edited by 42 (2024-07-03 14:19:24)

+2

gotcha 🖤

+1

#p9466,Paris Sky wrote:

let it be asoiaf for now

Yay! You can specify that we seek Targaryens)

+2

Paris Sky
By the way, I think we were going to play something about Targaryens but I had a lot of work at the time and can't remember if we have agreed on anything) (I think we haven't?)

#p9473,Fuego y sangre wrote:

I think we haven't?

we were, but I'm also now out of ideas and muse for playing as having some hard shit happening in real life
so for the moment I'm in stand by mode, just watching you, reading you and slowly working on new gifts and prizes for achievements )

+2

Paris Sky
Alright then)

+1

#p9474,Paris Sky wrote:

having some hard shit happening in real life

NOOOOOOOOO  https://i.imgur.com/a5PwS4j.gif
*sends tons of hugs*

+2

Paris Sky
Right, hugs!  https://i.imgur.com/NTqCzT1.gif

Last edited by Fuego y sangre (2024-07-03 14:55:05)

Moon Presence
Fuego y sangre
my sweet bunnies 🖤

+3

Oh no, the guy "canon is for girls, the voices in my head know better" is back, why am I talking to him again? :D

+1

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно