CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!


flood #3 allons-y!

Сообщений 301 страница 330 из 1000

1

https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/702219.jpg

Previous pictures

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-07-13 13:46:44)

+6

301

Fuego y sangre
Why are you wasting your life like this, Fuego?

0

302

42
I don't know :D (I stopped for now and am writing a post for you).
But it's just fun to see how a human mind can twist itself...

0

303

#p9493,Fuego y sangre написал(а):

the voices in my head know better

On behalf on one of my previous characters, I say - yes, they do :'D

+2

304

Fuego y sangre
A post for me was a much more noble aspiration on your part

+1

305

Coffee table knight
https://i.imgur.com/BtfGZ.png  https://i.imgur.com/BtfGZ.png  https://i.imgur.com/BtfGZ.png

+1

306

one post out of four done
now, with any luck, I'll be done with all by the end of the week

+3

307

Lucifer
You did it!! Thanks!!! https://forumstatic.ru/files/001a/19/3b/31422.gif

+1

308

#p9528,Lucifer написал(а):

Someone posted a hideous photo of me in our social media at work. I had a mini heart attack when I saw it

Oh fuck! Ask them to delete it, huh?

+1

309

#p9526,space cowboy написал(а):

one post out of four done
now, with any luck, I'll be done with all by the end of the week

You are a text monster! You can do it!

+2

310

#p9533,Coffee table knight написал(а):

Oh fuck! Ask them to delete it, huh?

I did that. But those who manage the account are not working today, so I asked the boss. It took some time but she changed the photo

+1

311

Lucifer
Victory!

+1

312

Coffee table knight
How was your day?)

+1

313

Lucifer
I'm driving home from the city center. I filled up my e-cigarette and didn’t have time to make a mess without nicotine.
Have you photographed your cat at work? https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/947015.png

0

314

Coffee table knight
I haven't worked with the cat since then. I will on Friday )

+1

315

Lucifer
Ok. How was your day without cat? What was interesting and wonderful?

0

316

#p9535,Coffee table knight написал(а):

You are a text monster! You can do it!

https://i.imgur.com/UDesm74.png

+1

317

I knew that I would catch Ginny in the new Kinder, and it happened. Now I have 2 Ginnies. I have Time Lord instincts! I've tried them many times! All I have to do is start listening to them.

+2

318

#p9544,Coffee table knight написал(а):

Now I have 2 Ginnies.

Once I had Ginny, but our roads gone side-ways  https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/140287.png
We started playing perfect Linny, though.

+1

319

#p9545,Moon Presence написал(а):

Linny

Is it a pairing?

+1

320

#p9546,Lucifer написал(а):

Is it a pairing?

Gosh, I wanna answer "It's a food. Food for the eyes", but yes.
It's a pairing :'DDD
Luna x Ginny.

Отредактировано Moon Presence (2024-07-03 22:18:36)

+1

321

#p9547,Moon Presence написал(а):

Luna x Ginny.

I wouldn’t date Potter either. I like Luna better.

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-07-03 22:22:52)

+2

322

#p9548,Coffee table knight написал(а):

I wouldn’t date Potter either. I like Luna better.

There were three candidates on the role of Ginny, but one disappeared after a month with no game, the other one disappeared after two days without even a message and the third one started an episode and we played a couple of posts, but then crossover closed :'D

+1

323

this reminds me of my beloved meme from Harry Potter

'beloved' because I know nothing about HP

https://i.imgur.com/fN4jSAK.png
https://i.imgur.com/iAJPPFv.png

Отредактировано space cowboy (2024-07-03 22:54:06)

0

324

#p9551,space cowboy написал(а):

I know nothing about HP

How so?

+1

325

Coffee table knight, I mean, I know stuff from cultural osmosis and half-remembered TV runs of films
But I think last time I seen entire movie was Goblet of Fire, or how-d'yall-call-it

I dunno. Magic schools weren't my genre, like, ever. Once an acquaitance o' mine tried to get me on an HP forum, something about dudes who work with dragons, but it didn't took off.

+1

326

space cowboy, so you like dragons? What else?

+1

327

Coffee table knight, about HP? Nothing, really. I don't hate it either, I just... don't care

+1

328

space cowboy
No, not in HP. In general. For role-playing games, for example. You don't have a personal file yet, so I am interested.

+1

329

Coffee table knight, ah, yes, I'm a lazy f... about that file. I'll get to it eventually

fantasy-wise I dig Dark Souls, and I am haunted by sufficient knowledge of The Elder Scrolls. I have read entire Witcher saga, but I hate main cast, and I still cannot fathom how pan Andrzej could write such wonderful world and fill it with so many pretty detais and funny, or heartfelt scenes, and then just break it all about bland, tasteless nonsense that is main plot and main cast of the saga.

I'd personally dabble in modern fantasy tho. I have one half-baked idea about class struggle vibes married to whole "magical underworld" thing, that I may get to, sometimes.

Somehow I got a bunch of half-baked femslash slice-of-life dramas, but I guess that's bound to happen when you're stuck with the same co-player for seven years...

I love hard sci-fi, that's how I got here in the first place: y'all can say "thank you" to 42, that she mentioned Watts in her personal file. I read some of his work, and I loved it.

So, yeah. Modern fantasy, slice of life, hard sci-fi. Sprinke of high concept, and that's about it.

Отредактировано space cowboy (2024-07-03 23:19:47)

+2

330

space cowboy, I want to read to Watts. Maybe that’s what I need, um... Let’s see.
Have you read "Fear that Man" by Dean Koontz?

+1


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно