CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!

flood #3 allons-y!

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/702219.jpg

Previous pictures

Last edited by Coffee table knight (2024-07-13 13:46:44)

+6

Lucifer
Tired, but I am better than yesterday! Today I go to the last lesson of Serbian. And then we will celebrate in the restaurant, perhaps. Classes will be back by September. And that’s good, I’ll have more free time by the end of the summer.

Coffee table knight
Oh, that's nice!
Are there any exams by the end of the term?

+1

Lucifer
No, but if you need a certificate of language proficiency, you can pass the exam individually. I don’t need it yet. I just need to learn to talk.
It is also useless to me to give an exam, I can't learn the rules. I learn the language intuitively: through the way it sounds. This is achieved only by practice.

+1

I feel like a complete idiot sometimes. Everyone knows the rules, but I don’t. But I hope I can surprise everyone by memorizing a book about gays and lesbians. That should give me back the lost points.

Last edited by Coffee table knight (2024-07-10 12:57:24)

Coffee table knight
I see. That's good. Less pressure
What do you think your level now?)

+1

Lucifer
Initial. I can read, write words correctly. I speak and understand the simplest phrases. The teacher tells stories from life in Serbian, I understand the general meaning and half the phrases spoken. The teacher says we have a pretty strong group, but I’m upset, I want a breakthrough!

+1

Good morning!

Sometimes it feels like you’re speaking Old Russian language, like the epics of the bogatyrs. Hee-hee. And sometimes it feels like you’re a little Italian, especially when you say Ciao. Ciao is "hi" and "bye" at the same time.

42, morning, Green ball traveler!

Coffee table knight
I am not the only traveller here) We are an international community.
Perhaps Lucifer should think about opening a section for other foreign languages here. And then I can bug Fuego with more games in Spanish

+3

Why do you study Spanish? https://i.imgur.com/UrX4KCU.png

Coffee table knight
I want to move my parents out of Russia and somewhere relatively close to myself. But, since they don't have any significant income and will not be able to work in the new country, I have been looking at relatively cheap, easy enough for legalization countries in Latin America. Obviously, my parents won't manage to immigrate on their own, I'll have to fill all their papers and prepare everything. Hence, I need to know Spanish.

+2

#p11303,42 wrote:

Perhaps Lucifer should think about opening a section for other foreign languages here. And then I can bug Fuego with more games in Spanish

I don't see why not)

+1

Lucifer
You were going to learn today how to use Postman (a friendly reminder)

+1

I hate days like this one https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/26/868466.gif

Moon Presence
Hello there
What happened?

Oh, yes, thank you )

Hm, the first try was not successful

Lucifer
What are doing exactly? You need to open the "Edit form", put the Postman credentials into the "Custom credentials" fields, toggle the "Custom Credentials" switcher to "on" and press "Save"

Now it works. Thank you!

+1

Lucifer
Great!
Now you are all set up to have a side-gig as the forum advertiser XD

[object Object][object Object]42
Oh, no. I'm not going to use that anywhere else. That would be a nasty thing to do
[object Object]

The teacher brought us rakia! Before lesson. Classes started off fun https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/5/294107.gif

+1

Coffee table knight
It's called "cultural immersion"!

+2

#p11419,Coffee table knight wrote:

The teacher brought us rakia! Before lesson. Classes started off fun

:D
well, that's the part of the culture
one could say that it's for educational purposes

+1

Lucifer
I was just kidding) It feels nice though when a machine is doing this boring job for you, does not it?

+1

#p11426,42 wrote:

Coffee table knight
It's called "cultural immersion"!

Yes! Finally I tried real Serbian homemade alcohol. She also gave us honey liqueur, very fragrant!

it does

How is your day going?

#p11430,Lucifer wrote:

well, that's the part of the culture
one could say that it's for educational purposes

Very cultural and very tasty!

Coffee table knight
Oh yeas, the Serbian mead... I enjoyed it so much!

Lucifer
Well, I have figured out a weird problem and fill satisfied about it, but now we have more problems, and they are not for me to solve, they are for the devops. Long story short, until he works them out, I cannot continue doing my things, so I was thinking about going for lunch :)

+1

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно