CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!


flood #3 allons-y!

Сообщений 691 страница 720 из 1000

1

https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/702219.jpg

Previous pictures

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-07-13 13:46:44)

+6

691

#p11451,42 написал(а):

I was thinking about going for lunch

great idea )

I've planned to go and see a potentially new apartment in the evening, but the agent rescheduled the meeting so I'll try tomorrow. And tonight I'm just being lazy again https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/5/939254.webp

0

692

Lucifer
Are you buying an apartment? Or searching for a new rent?

Отредактировано 42 (2024-07-10 19:54:12)

0

693

42
To rent. I'm looking for something closer to my work place.

0

694

Lucifer
Ah, makes sense

0

695

42
Yeah. Right now I take a taxi every day to go to work

0

696

Lucifer
Wow. That's a lot of money that can be spent on books

0

697

42
I work in the library  https://upforme.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/5/939254.webp
But, yes, that's a lot of money I could save for Fiji

0

698

Lucifer
You can never have enough books!
My colleague asked me a question recently, "I don't understand. There are libraries on every corner in Toronto. Why there are also so many bookstores?"

Yes, Fiji is a noble goal too :D

+1

699

#p11370,Lucifer написал(а):

Moon Presence
Hello there
What happened?

Instantly remembered that classic Kenobi meme, when "Hello there" appeared :'DDD
Wanted to borrow my posts and stuff from an old crossover, but it's 404'ed now... https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/140287.png

+1

700

#p11556,Moon Presence написал(а):

Wanted to borrow my posts and stuff from an old crossover, but it's 404'ed now...

Were all the sections and posts open and visible for guests at the time of it's existence? Because if they were, there is a hope for recovery.

Отредактировано Faded Star (2024-07-10 21:35:45)

0

701

or you could try to find an admin

+1

702

#p11555,42 написал(а):

"I don't understand. There are libraries on every corner in Toronto. Why there are also so many bookstores?"

:D
well, if everyone goes to the library, the shelves there will be empty. we don't want that

0

703

#p11558,Faded Star написал(а):

Were all the sections and posts open and visible for guests at the time of it's existence? Because if they were, there is a hope for recovery.

#p11559,Lucifer написал(а):

or you could try to find an admin

All of a sudden, it came out as a cruel joke x)
They just changed their name...

+1

704

Faded Star writes so rarely these days... I wonder If he's alright  https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/78893.png  https://i.imgur.com/RP28h.gif
We were once on a forum, y'know... briefly, though x)
But, I think, all we met someday-sometimes.

0

705

Lucifer
And people won't have their own home libraries. Which is unacceptable
Have I shown you my home library branch? I love it ^__^
Here it is on Google maps

Отредактировано 42 (2024-07-10 22:19:38)

+1

706

#p11561,Moon Presence написал(а):

All of a sudden, it came out as a cruel joke x)
They just changed their name...

Oh, so that means you can find your things? That's wonderful!

+2

707

#p11562,Moon Presence написал(а):

Faded Star writes so rarely these days... I wonder If he's alright   
We were once on a forum, y'know... briefly, though x)
But, I think, all we met someday-sometimes.

Huh?
Would you mind clarifying that last part? I'm not hiding anything so you can write the clarifying info right here.

Отредактировано Faded Star (2024-07-10 22:30:19)

+2

708

https://upforme.ru/uploads/000b/09/4f/30026/922607.png
And now they left, leaving me at the edge of my seat...

+2

709

#p11565,Faded Star написал(а):

Huh?
Would you mind clarifying that last part? I'm not hiding anything so you can write the clarifying info right here.

Last edited by Faded Star (Today 22:30:19)

#p11566,Faded Star написал(а):

And now they left, leaving me at the edge of my seat...

*whispers*
Cyberpunk...
Fuck, I forgot both my character's name and almost everything else, but THAT AVATAR you picked once suddenly restarted the memory :'DD

+2

710

#p11567,Moon Presence написал(а):

*whispers*
Cyberpunk...
Fuck, I forgot both my character's name and almost everything else, but THAT AVATAR you picked once suddenly restarted the memory :'DD

Ah! Of course this one..
I've left it in february and came back last month. But now I realize that I've lost the mindset and the feeling of that character so I'll probably leave that place for good.
I have a feeling that you were the person who played a character from the Loggagia family, is that right? Disregard that, there was a lot of people there, you could be anyone

Отредактировано Faded Star (2024-07-10 22:47:10)

+1

711

#p11568,Faded Star написал(а):

Ah! Of course this one..
I've left it in february and came back last month. But now I realize that I've lost the mindset and the feeling of that character so I'll probably leave that place for good.
I have a feeling that you were the person who played a character from the Loggagia family, is that right? Disregard that, there was a lot of people there, you could be anyone

No, I was... uh... detective, I think?
Lotsa' cringe in my performance.
I don't remember much, but the place was awesome, anyway.
Until our roads splitted with some of the players.

+2

712

#p11569,Moon Presence написал(а):

No, I was... uh... detective, I think?
Lotsa' cringe in my performance.
I don't remember much, but the place was awesome, anyway.
Until our roads splitted with some of the players.

Ah well, that happens
At least the good times are all that matters.
But I urge you, please, don't be hard on yourself https://i.imgur.com/eFxPqZK.png
I am certain you were as good as everyone else over there.

+2

713

#p11563,42 написал(а):

Lucifer
And people won't have their own home libraries. Which is unacceptable
Have I shown you my home library branch? I love it ^__^
Here it is on Google maps

Last edited by 42 (Today 22:19:38)

It looks amazing!
I wonder if they hire foreigners  :D

0

714

#p11556,Moon Presence написал(а):

Wanted to borrow my posts and stuff from an old crossover, but it's 404'ed now...

I understand your pain, I lost two of my favorite drawings.

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-07-10 23:06:00)

+2

715

к

#p11570,Faded Star написал(а):

Ah well, that happens
At least the good times are all that matters.
But I urge you, please, don't be hard on yourself 
I am certain you were as good as everyone else over there.

No, stop it, u were full of vibes and so pretty and cute in small talks...  https://i.imgur.com/wppLEWR.gif
DAMN, you still are, actually.
I'm not that good, I think.
I have my flaws of being a little judgemental.
Not toxic ofc, but... I don't know how to describe it :'D

#p11572,Coffee table knight написал(а):

I understand your pain, I lost two of my favorite drawings.

Last edited by Coffee table knight (Today 23:06:00)

Damn, that sucks, actually  https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/216548.gif
Are you sure they are nowhere else to be found?...

+3

716

#p11573,Moon Presence написал(а):

Are you sure they are nowhere else to be found?...

Sure. I searched everything. But I will remember them, eh

+2

717

#p11573,Moon Presence написал(а):

No, stop it, u were full of vibes and so pretty and cute in small talks... 
DAMN, you still are, actually.
I'm not that good, I think.
I have my flaws of being a little judgemental.
Not toxic ofc, but... I don't know how to describe it :'D

Why, I do try and cultivate my ability to be tolerable and good at small talk, thank you https://i.imgur.com/nuvcpBJ.png In reality I am introverted and a recluse.
I know, I won't be much of help here, but what I do know is that no one starts being good [at anything really] while being mean to their own ability.
This kind of mindset is actually harmful and detrimental to your growth.
I do sincerely wish you obtain the level of quality you're looking for.
But being mean to yourself won't help here, trust me, I am prone to self-flagellation too.
https://i.imgur.com/NyH8Ikz.png So please, won't be
If not for you
But maybe for me, huh?
https://i.imgur.com/z0Mku2m.png

Отредактировано Faded Star (2024-07-10 23:21:10)

+2

718

#p11575,Faded Star написал(а):

So please, won't be
If not for you
But maybe for me, huh?

Okay, I'll do my best, dear friend  https://i.imgur.com/5JYmC8E.gif  https://upforme.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/187085.gif

+2

719

Lucifer
I don't see any reason why not as long as the foreigner has a valid work permit.
But yeah, at this specific branch, they have an absolutely amazing section on the history of different countries. Oh, and they have there newspapers and magazines in Russian :D

+1

720

42
And the foreigner probably needs specialized education )

0


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно