CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!

flood #3 allons-y!

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/702219.jpg

Previous pictures

Last edited by Coffee table knight (2024-07-13 13:46:44)

+6

#p11841,Moon Presence wrote:

I hope it's not Morgan :'DDD   
Oh, I'm fine.
Disappointed in some people, as usual, but I manage to overcome such shit, my friend 
Reminds me of a situation in BG3 cast, actually.
Funny shit.
Couldn't play character properly after that incident.

If you like him - good for you (really!), but this is not the person I can be around any longer.
Aw, I'm sorry, this sort of thing is a bit of a perpetual feeling at this point https://i.imgur.com/NyH8Ikz.png

+1

#p11841,Moon Presence wrote:

So I banned him.

So, you were sure that this man had gone so far that he couldn't change in the future? Right?

+1

Aziraphale gave me the post! What an angel!

+2

#p11850,newest chronology wrote:

Now you have something to do, dear

Oh yeah! I’m just strewn with in debt, just like a garland. https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/5/705077.gif

+2

Coffee table knight
And i'm counting on a return courtesy

+2

#p11857,newest chronology wrote:

And i'm counting on a return courtesy

Of course! I’ll do it. I got a second wind!

+1

#p11851,Faded Star wrote:

If you like him - good for you (really!), but this is not the person I can be around any longer.
Aw, I'm sorry, this sort of thing is a bit of a perpetual feeling at this point

Wait, wha-...
He deleted me and I was gone because of him, actually :'DDD
I'm returned from low priority state and got to flood and he was like: "Cheeki-breeki i v damki, nahoy, where are posts? Post v glaz or in the ass raz?".
That was rude.
I understand him, but, dude... village is a village, I was restoring on a mental level for some time.
Just to return and get THAT LEVEL OF SHIT.
I felt so bad because I've had a game with Zoe, Tiernan and someone else, who were fine with me keeping posts for some time.
I've tried to do that once again on other forum, but... I don't know.
Tiernan lost the interest and I barely knew other guys, so I was deleted after awhile.
Yet, someday, I hope, I'll be able to play in this setting.
Someday...

Anyway, your situation is relatable and as I saw then that message from Morgan in the flood, I understood - It'll happen again.
So I decided to withdraw with no drama.

#p11853,Coffee table knight wrote:

So, you were sure that this man had gone so far that he couldn't change in the future? Right?

Well, I was young and aspiring, but YES.
Maybe he changed, but then he was an ass.
Deadbeat smartass, to be precisely.

+2

#p11884,Moon Presence wrote:

Cheeki-breeki i v damki, nahoy, where are posts? Post v glaz or in the ass raz

:D

#p11884,Moon Presence wrote:

Wait, wha-...
He deleted me and I was gone because of him, actually :'DDD
I'm returned from low priority state and got to flood and he was like: "Cheeki-breeki i v damki, nahoy, where are posts? Post v glaz or in the ass raz?".
That was rude.
I understand him, but, dude... village is a village, I was restoring on a mental level for some time.
Just to return and get THAT LEVEL OF SHIT.
I felt so bad because I've had a game with Zoe, Tiernan and someone else, who were fine with me keeping posts for some time.
I've tried to do that once again on other forum, but... I don't know.
Tiernan lost the interest and I barely knew other guys, so I was deleted after awhile.
Yet, someday, I hope, I'll be able to play in this setting.
Someday...

Anyway, your situation is relatable and as I saw then that message from Morgan in the flood, I understood - It'll happen again.
So I decided to withdraw with no drama.

Ah, ok, NOW I understand who you are!
My story with him is a bit different (I am an idiot, I've decided to give them a chance), but yes, you didn't deserve such treatment just because you took long to write a post.
This person, to me, is really prone to try and subjugate others in a way. this and a constant whining about woke agenda
They need an active game and people like you and me are not the ones who can provide that.
But that still doesn't warrant for being rude to us. So really, good for us for not being around him any longer  https://i.imgur.com/4EBVPo6.png

+1

#p11887,Faded Star wrote:

Ah, ok, NOW I understand who you are!
My story with him is a bit different (I am an idiot, I've decided to give them a chance), but yes, you didn't deserve such treatment just because you took long to write a post.
This person, to me, is really prone to try and subjugate others in a way. this and a constant whining about woke agenda
They need an active game and people like you and me are not the ones who can provide that.
But that still doesn't warrant for being rude to us. So really, good for us for not being around him any longer

I though I was being clear of who I was there :'DDDD
Once, he told me in tg that "I'm known as a bad and evil admin, ha." and a thought suddenly rushed through my brain "damn, then stop being one, u... and everything will become normal".
I guess, to this day, nothing changed.
No hard feelings, but his behavior haven't been appropriate then, agreed.

+1

#p11892,Moon Presence wrote:

I though I was being clear of who I was there :'DDDD

Look, I'm a stupid little thing with a faulty memory and my faulty memory will always be a bane of mine, I am sorry for that

#p11892,Moon Presence wrote:

Once, he told me in tg that "I'm known as a bad and evil admin, ha." and a thought suddenly rushed through my brain "damn, then stop being one, u... and everything will become normal".
I guess, to this day, nothing changed.
No hard feelings, but his behavior haven't been appropriate then, agreed.

You know, I think when a person says "I am evil", than the statement is true.
He just proved that at least twice
I do think that this is the case of incompatibility.
Well, I hope I just won't meet him again.

+1

#p11894,Faded Star wrote:

Look, I'm a stupid little thing with a faulty memory and my faulty memory will always be a bane of mine, I am sorry for that

You know, I think when a person says "I am evil", than the statement is true.
He just proved that at least twice
I do think that this is the case of incompatibility.
Well, I hope I just won't meet him again.

You're a CUTE little things with a NORMAL memory and your NORMAL memory will always be a SPECIAL TRAIT of you, you have nothing to be sorry about, It's okay =*  https://i.imgur.com/5JYmC8E.gif

Yeah, but sometimes you think the person is wrong and still trying to see good in him, I guess.
Sometimes it works, but this happened a couple of times, honestly.

#p11895,Moon Presence wrote:

You're a CUTE little things with a NORMAL memory and your NORMAL memory will always be a SPECIAL TRAIT of you, you have nothing to be sorry about, It's okay =*

I know you are being nice, but I simply state the fact - I can forget things and might need to be supplied with more information. Which is why I am sorry if I've offended you with the fact that I didn't catch the last time you told me who you are https://i.imgur.com/WUlZMCv.png

#p11895,Moon Presence wrote:

Yeah, but sometimes you think the person is wrong and still trying to see good in him, I guess.
Sometimes it works, but this happened a couple of times, honestly.

The thing is, my method is simple: I observe the person for a long time and as soon as I feel something unacceptable for me - I stop attempts at becoming closer.
That time I've decided to become closer anyway, but was hurt in the end, so I will continue to stick to my method, because it proves that no, you shouldn't give chances to people who are unacceptable to you...

Last edited by Faded Star (2024-07-12 18:10:54)

+1

I dunno why you give me grapes, but I love it, makes me think about my favorite space romans chilling and eating grapes  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/27/300242.png feels good

+1

#p11896,Faded Star wrote:

I know you are being nice, but I simply state the fact - I can forget things and might need to be supplied with more information. Which is why I am sorry if I've offended you with the fact that I didn't catch the last time you told me who you are

The thing is, my method is simple: I observe the person for a long time and as soon as I feel something unacceptable for me - I stop attempts to become closer.
That time I've decided to become closer anyway, but was hurt in the end, so I will continue to stick to my method, because it proves that no, you shouldn't give chances to people who are unacceptable to you...

I've got an old friend and co-player of mine who is got memory problems too, but it's not critical.
He's a nice person, after all.
Sometimes, it's important to not forget who you are deep inside.
Other things will come right after.

#p11897,Faded Star wrote:

I dunno why you give me grapes, but I love it, makes me think about my favorite space romans chilling and eating grapes   feels good

Hell, yes, first I've done it because they look cute and should be given to a cute people, but now I can't unsee it :'DD
Is grapes a thing in WH40k universe, though... never thought of food aspect that much.

#p11898,Moon Presence wrote:

I've got an old friend and co-player of mine who is got memory problems too, but it's not critical.
He's a nice person, after all.
Sometimes, it's important to not forget who you are deep inside.
Other things will come right after.

Couldn't agree more  https://i.imgur.com/2prbgjP.png

#p11898,Moon Presence wrote:

Is grapes a thing in WH40k universe, though... never thought of food aspect that much.

Wine does exist in WH40k and Ultramarines (especially the high command eg: chapter master, company captains) can be seen drinking it in books.
That means that grapes do exist too. (Besides, the Imperium is centered around Holy Terra, they probably would try to grow grapes on the other planets)

Although space marines are made to be resistant to any kind of impeding and harmful chemicals, so this is unclear if wine has any effect for them, most likely Ultramarines do so because of tradition and in actuality they perceive it just as a funny tasting grape juice.

But another space marine chapter - Space Wolves (these are themed around viking aesthetic) - did come up with a drink, which can make a space marine drunk, they call it mjod

Last edited by Faded Star (2024-07-12 18:49:26)

+1

#p11899,Lucifer wrote:

I think we could say that the first one is finished. Anyone wants to start next one?

In general I want. But not today and not tomorrow, but when I will hand out all the posts. Let the topic not die, guys, I’m with you, it was cool to compose poetry!

+1

#p11900,Faded Star wrote:

Wine does exist in WH40k and Ultramarines (especially the high command eg: chapter master, company captains) can be seen drinking it in books.
That means that grapes do exist too. (Besides, the Imperium is centered around Holy Terra, they probably would try to grow grapes on the other planets)

Although space marines are made to be resistant to any kind of impeding and harmful chemicals, so this is unclear if wine has any effect for them, most likely Ultramarines do so because of tradition and in actuality they perceive it just as a funny tasting grape juice.

But another space marine chapter - Space Wolves (these are themed around viking aesthetic) - did come up with a drink, which can make a space marine drunk, they call it mjod

But Emperor's Children gone full chaotic - warp drugs :'DD
Well, maybe dark eldar too, but I'm not sure, because I don't have a knowledge of them.

+1

#p11902,Moon Presence wrote:

But Emperor's Children gone full chaotic - warp drugs :'DD

Those babies are traitors, they are allowed to have fun!

#p11902,Moon Presence wrote:

Well, maybe dark eldar too, but I'm not sure, because I don't have a knowledge of them.

Yes, they do a lot of things too - they feed on pain and suffering, literally. They are known for kidnapping servants of the Imperium (anyone really, ordinary people are easier to capture, but they can catch a space marine too)
Those guys you describe can have any depraved means of getting pleasure https://i.imgur.com/H04QVrc.png

+1

#p11903,Faded Star wrote:

Yes, they do a lot of things too - they feed on pain and suffering, literally. They are known for kidnapping servants of the Imperium (anyone really, ordinary people are easier to capture, but they can catch a space marine too)
Those guys you describe can have any depraved means of getting pleasure

Didn't knew that one  https://i.imgur.com/dVuEG.png
Btw, have you watched Hammer & Bolter?  https://i.imgur.com/UrX4KCU.png

Feel the urge to propose an episode to Lucifer  https://i.imgur.com/wppLEWR.gif
Yet, he doesn't know that fandom, I think :'DDD

+1

#p11906,Moon Presence wrote:

Btw, have you watched Hammer & Bolter?

Just one episode - Kill protocol, since I like AdMech really much
I should get around to watch it all, true

+1

#p11907,Moon Presence wrote:

Feel the urge to propose an episode to Lucifer 
Yet, he doesn't know that fandom, I think :'DDD

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/27/608130.png

+2

Moon Presence
What fandom?)

+1

#p11908,Faded Star wrote:

Just one episode - Kill protocol, since I like AdMech really much
I should get around to watch it all, true

I like "Bound For Greatness" the most, because that's my kinda theme.
And I adore Tzeentch aesthetics also.
"Kill Protocol" was like a road movie, if you look at it closely.
Though, tech priest was a little scary sometimes, yet cute x)
Oh, "Eternal" and "Cadia Stands" were also cool.

#p11910,Lucifer wrote:

Moon Presence
What fandom?)

Mandela Catalogue  https://i.imgur.com/wppLEWR.gif

#p11913,Moon Presence wrote:

Mandela Catalogue

Is it a long one?
Can I watch it in 2 days?

+1

Never heard of it before

+1

I'm still thinking of watching Star Trek, but it's so epic I'm afraid to start  :D

+1

#p11913,Moon Presence wrote:

"Kill Protocol" was like a road movie, if you look at it closely.
Though, tech priest was a little scary sometimes, yet cute x)

I mean, given the end of this one, yeah, one could call this a road movie
She is adorable amoral little baby, choosing her Kastelan buddy over imperial guard's life and the archeotech she craved...

I really should watch the rest with my friend. There is an episode with Trazyn and I like him too

Btw it feels like I haven't seen The Herald in ages

+3

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно