CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!

flood #3 allons-y!

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001c/2a/e6/22/702219.jpg

Previous pictures

Last edited by Coffee table knight (2024-07-13 13:46:44)

+6

Oh, that's good )

It's too hot, I'm melting and trying to find purpose today xd
do you think it would be reasonable to translate some of my wanted applications and post 'em here?

+1

#p12301,The Herald wrote:

do you think it would be reasonable to translate some of my wanted applications and post 'em here?

why not?

idk, I'm searching same characters to play in russian, it feels weird somehow, as if reaching too far or far stretched and pointless either way xd

+1

The Herald
I don't think it's weird
But if you feel that way, then do what's more comfortable for you

Lucifer
I've decided that I want to search for one particular character! So thank you for your words, they helped me to decide. I've neved searched for him before though, but here it would make most sense, since I can actually play anything around him and all the characters I love and want to play are very much connected to him xd I doubt it will do good in terms of success, but at least I can look at that wanted poster and appreciate the man whenever I want lol

+1

The Herald
Nice!
Even I know this character  :D

+1

#p12315,Lucifer wrote:

Even I know this character

there are a lot of memes with him, yep xd

+1

but they don't do him justice, he is one of the kind character, I don't even know if I've ever read or watched a character so... profoundly humanly noble and polite and strong and smart and...
goddammit, i can go on and on for hours about him, I better stop right now and go back in overwatch xd

#p12317,The Herald wrote:

profoundly humanly noble and polite and strong and smart and...

I feel like you could describe every character from Star Trek like this  :D

+1

#p12318,Lucifer wrote:

I feel like you could describe every character from Star Trek like this

ahaha well not really, there are just a few like Picard, they are mostly captains, captain Janeway for example
and there are some I kinda despise for being too flawed and praised for no reason, poorly, badly written characters
but they are a product of a modern trek, so I don't consider that my trek...

+1

Faded Star has proved me right, we have The Nerds of rusff and it's just great xd

+1

#p12531,The Herald wrote:

Faded Star has proved me right, we have The Nerds of rusff and it's just great xd

X)))) I am incredibly sorry for my rants, but like, I have exactly two places to carry it to

Faded Star
Don't be sorry for that kind of passion!! I have something similar for Star Trek, I'm glad I have it, you really should be too <3

+1

good morning
https://i.imgur.com/Y5NvKRH.gif

+1

I just can't fully wake up
My eyes are closing again

+2

Lucifer
if you can sleep, just do it, it's ok!

+2

Sleeping regime? No, we all haven't heard

+2

#p12551,The Herald wrote:

Lucifer
if you can sleep, just do it, it's ok!

One day, my classmate fell asleep at the first desk, pretending to be immersed in the text of a book.

+2

#p12553,Coffee table knight wrote:

One day, my classmate fell asleep at the first desk, pretending to be immersed in the text of a book.

have you ever experienced something like that, too? I don't think I was ever that tired on public

+1

#p12554,The Herald wrote:

have you ever experienced something like that, too?

Only in the temple. I was a child, my grandmother took me to the night service (I don’t know what it’s called). There was no benches, and I would fall asleep standing up and fall down several times. The nuns was picking me up and putting me back.

I agreed to come to the temple for the sake of prosphora and sweet wine.

Last edited by Coffee table knight (2024-07-14 13:32:36)

+2

I’ve also often fell asleep in theaters, because I’m picky with plays. There was so cold and sad. I was need fire or sleep.

Last edited by Coffee table knight (2024-07-14 16:36:05)

+2

Lucifer
I've just stumbled upon this page and decided to post it here in case you might like it

Last edited by 42 (2024-07-14 17:40:41)

+1

if anyone wants to, I'm making a stream from discord, you can watch some Trek in English with me - https://discord.gg/2XzXB5Qa
this would be a permament link, join if interested  https://i.imgur.com/VVgNk8M.gif

Last edited by The Herald (2024-07-14 17:49:59)

+1

Oh my... Discord is an inferno...

Coffee table knight
Why? It's pretty easy to stream, I did it in a minute, quite impressive simplicity

The Herald
For me it's very complex, cumbersome and slow program with poor communication quality and poor user support. The only thing worse is Steam.

+1

i hear the smell of a soup... damn i want a soup >.>

+2

some episodes are just so hard to watch, heavy stuff to think about

+2

I just love videos like this because of the comment section
The video was Tiger Shark Following Me In The Deep Sea
The first comment is this:

If I find myself in the deep ocean near a tiger shark I’ve already made some questionable decisions.

+2

You are here » CC: PIE » general archive » flood #3 allons-y!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно