CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » living room » Dark Corner #1

Dark Corner #1

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/ec/9d/c8ec9dc498a83d1770b1437e36ba4bf5.gif
A place for anger, crying, deepest depressing emotions, etc, etc.

+1

whining

I guess this would be my domain for oh too many reasons

My work is killing my inner child, I can't withstand such a level of responsibility for 20+ people I'm supposed to guide and even boss around a little. Perfection or fucking die, I don't know how I've got to this point, but here I am.

I feel like I'm not very good at anything I do whatsoever, it doesn't even matter what - just everything. I feel terrified to disappoint almost everyone I know, even though I realize I'm working at the moment for free for this new group (just to prove I can do this to get a job), and I'm doing shit I've never ever done before and my new boss knows it. My new boss believes I can do it and now I'm down to my animal instincts and sense of honor for fcks sake just to get through this period till summer and keep hers good faith in me. Like an idiot I'm actually trying to determine the level of her potential disappointment by her tone towards me today I keep recalling in my mind, that's how far down the hill my sanity has felled. I've cried my soul out today after weeks of this kind of stress and now I'm just numb.

The funny thing is I'm getting almost positive responses from some of my new teammates so to speak, and yet a slightest mistake, all the flaws I know are there in my latest work which is a terrible monstrosity, are overshadowing whatever success I've achieved, in my own eyes, because I sincerely believe that my mistakes are the only things people do care about and notice and everything whatever scrappy good I do is simply due by default. Story of my life, i can't even... Goddammit, I'm constantly struggling to objectively analyze, am I actually that bad as I feel like or am I just overcriticizing myself to death.

Last edited by The Herald (2024-07-05 18:22:43)

+2

I need to sit here

+1

I am about to inflict some pain upon myself by attempting to return to the place I used to reside in.

+2

crybaby revelations

Y'know that feeling... when half of the places where you used to be became so toxic, that you wanna escape to... a place like this.
I mean, I can't even write that shit on LYL, which is funny and where the most toxic part of me becomes obvious thanks to many users out there x)
And the only thing that keeps you in some places is an episode or two with kind, good and cute people.
Just like folks here :'D
And it pains me to the point where I'm asking myself:
"What if this is it? Last train, last stop, last chance."
Cuz, huh... mentally It's exhausting.
And my "IDGAF" button is almost broken already.

+4

Too often I wonder, if I'm simply too stupid a piece of garbage to do my work without fuckups.

+2

No one has hurt me, yet I feel violent.

+2

Beware! Russian language!

Эээаааээээаэээииииэээууу
/прислушался/
И - плохая буква. Как и Ы. Сегодня эти буквы я отменяю
Отмена букв!!
Хорошие буквы - А, Е, мейби У, но У на волоске от бана
О - еще норм буква. Крепкие позиции
Без многоточия! Многоточие - плохая пунктуация. Удручающая.

Я больше не хочу этот и следующий день. В бан, в бан их! А дальше можно жить.
Нервносрываться я могу пока только на русском.
Сон не помог. Голова болит. Хочу еще еды. Картошка фри, спаси меня.

+2

Oh my fucking god here we go again at LYL
Girls have cooties, we don't want girls in our big and manly warhammer
I'm so tired of this, really.

Last edited by Faded Star (2024-07-11 00:51:57)

+2

Your face... looks familiar~ (c)

Last edited by Moon Presence (2024-07-18 00:31:56)

I am so disappointed right now. I have a friend at work. And when she asks me to change the shifts I always do.
For once I've asked her to help me out and change because I wanted to meet an old friend on Sunday before I go away, and she was so reluctant that I had to withdraw my request. Although she doesn't have any plans for that day as she said.
It's quite a nasty feeling (

+3

I guess everyone has that one person who is always complaining, everything is not that good for him or her and no matter how much happiness is brought to them they will always find a reason to make you feel sad and bad and paint every good memory with dirt

+4

the casual disrespect for my choice of rest or the need for rest itself during my free time is sometimes overwhelming, but the impact stays and adds to the pile
the "fun part" is that the same people are wondering why I don't have self respect or sense of deserving that rest without feeling ashamed of not being overworked all the time
and I can't play the blame game, since no matter what I say it wouldn't be viewd as someone's else problem of behaviour, just me being an infant and over emotional

Last edited by The Herald (2024-08-03 21:38:46)

I'm trying to help family business with a new version of my own design of 15 years old. Fuck, I was a school graduate back then or whatever, it was that old, but nooo, we don't want to change, it's shiny, it's for kids (bc guess who was an author at that age)
Damn, I'm this close to give up with this people

meh, whatever, I feel sad
It was a meh day, I didn't do much, I feel like it's already late autumn for some reason and actually right before another school morning
I guess those 11 years of prison are going to haunt me till the day I die xd

You are here » CC: PIE » living room » Dark Corner #1

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно