CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

THE HERALD WROTE: You know, I think this forum will contain the highest concentration of nerds across all rusff. It takes a special kind of geeks not only to be a frpg player but also to play in English xd
WHAT'S NEW?
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » playground » looking for a partner

looking for a partner

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Если вы готовы начать игру, но по каким-то причинам не хотите обращаться к кому-либо напрямую или, быть может, просмотрев анкеты, не знаете, кому ваша идея может быть интересна, оставьте ваши пожелания в этой теме.
Внимание! Это тема для поиска игры, а заявки на нужных оставляйте в теме: needed

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0012/68/56/2/586626.png

Выгружаю свои старые хотелки:

1. ГП. Поколение не так важно, потому что мой персонаж точно будет неканон. Шпион в Министерстве Магии, который выдает себя за другого человека с помощью оборотного зелья. Ваш персонаж работает в отделе, где он/а вынюхивает информацию. Можно джен, можно романтику, как захотите.

2. ГП. Тоже неканоны. Волшебник и девушка-маггл. На протяжении многих лет они сталкиваются в разных местах при различных обстоятельствах. Каждая такая встреча заканчивается тем, что он стирает ей память о себе. Могу сыграть как волшебника, так и девушку.

3. Просто пейринги ГП, которые хотелось бы сыграть: Невилл и Ханна, Флинт и Кэти Белл, Серая дама и Кровавый барон.

4. Ориджинал. Исторические эпохи. Что-то в духе Грозового перевала. С неидеальными персонажами, которые издеваются друг над другом. А вокруг камни, ветра и вереск.

5. Ориджинал. Бывшие лучшие друзья или бывшие супруги, которые теперь конкуренты в бизнесе или в профессии. Они очень хорошо знают слабости друг друга и не стесняются это использовать.

6. Ориджинал. Захолустная Англия. Когда-то успешный футболист, который уже закончил пару лет назад карьеру из-за травмы, возвращается в родной провинциальный город, чтобы присматривать за тяжело больной бабушкой. Покидать свой дом и перебираться к нему в Лондон она отказывается. Для этого сюжета ищу девушку, которую в школе дразнили его друзья или даже он сам.

Поиграю также ваши хотелки, пишите :surprise:

Claimed

I have this idea loosely based on one episode of Electric Dreams.

It's some time in the future, and the humanity has ended after an AI uprising. Or almost ended. There is one small village lost in the middle of rubble and heaps of waste where people still exist. They live in some kind of a dream, as if they are stuck in one of the novels of Garcia Marquez. They do not remember giving birth, cannot really remember being children, they cannot record their relatives dying. It's is true that the faces are changing from time to time, some people disappear and the new ones appear, but no one is sure how it happens. No one cares. They are simple people living a simple life. They are governed by a man who does not age and does not even have a name, everyone just calls him Governor.

And then there is this one man. Or rather, this one family, because clearly all those men are relatives. They are always causing trouble. They are always trying to run away from the village, start the uprising, challenge the Governor, disrupt the order of things. They always claim that this life is fake, that everything around is a lie, that the village is a trap. They always end badly, of course. Around the same age, every time, they simply walk away from the village and never return. And after some time, another man looking almost like the one before, probably his son or younger brother, takes the place of the chief troublemaker, and the play continues.

Obviously, I'm taking the Governor and I'm looking for someone to play a guy who gradually wakes up and starts to ask questions. Also we can switch the roles to females, if you prefer.

Last edited by 42 (2024-06-24 17:46:47)

+2

кукусики
я возьму еще 1 игру по знакомым фандомам, а в идеале и указанных в "анкете" персонажей

+1

Сoffee table knight wrote:

Giacomo Casanova

Hamlet

Do you have any specific ideas about these two?

+1

Lucifer
Casanova:
love adventures in Europe. The awe of first meeting and developing in infatuation. Something light and pleasant. You can be an endearing lady/man, married or not.

It's more difficult with Hamlet...
I want him to survive.
But his story is over and I'm afraid to change the original narrative. Maybe we should move everything to modern times and significantly reshuffle the characters?

What do you think about all of this? Do you have any other ideas? I'll be happy to listen.

Last edited by Сoffee table knight (2024-06-12 15:01:47)

+1

But his story is over and I'm afraid to change the original narrative. Maybe we should move everything to modern times and significantly reshuffle the characters?

I was thinking about something similar. I always liked modern adaptations of Shakespeare. She's a man and 10 Things I Hate About You )
It would be interesting to place Hamlet into a modern setting  https://i.imgur.com/X20rS6v.gif
Shall I take Ophelia?

+1

Lucifer, cool! So we'll play school/university? I've never seen anything like this, it's interesting!
These comedies are cute. We'll focus on them, right?

Сoffee table knight
Answered in PM.

There are too many combinations of characters I would like to try, really.

In Star Trek my mains are Will Riker and Mr. Data, so I'm looking for other Enterprise-D crew members or original characters of crew / alien words to play in common TNG scenarios, which are the following:

1) Enterprise-D arrives at a distress signal location on some alien world on the far outskirts of the Federation and beams down few officers to assist in protection of local government against some assassins and their employees, who wish to take power for themselves. Local government is represented by a princess / a prince and their advisers. Age and sex depend on your preferences, but I must say that I'm willing to play just friends with the same sex characters and nothing more, with females story arc may be a little spicier xd During this episode we can play lots of mini themes to explore such topics as power, legacy, freedom, personal desires and their limits, fun etc. We can join common people in their local yearly celebrations undercover or survive a very posh masquerade ball with murder attempts and dancing. Alien world is up to you, I will represent the Federation officers, and you the local royalty in the face of a princess / a prince in despair. You don't really need to know Star Trek to create you own alien world, so it should be an easy option.

2) A natural disaster in space brings crew to the edge of self-destruction. Different parts of the ship are now dangerous, some crew members are severely injured. My characters assist yours to survive and restore ship's functions. It may be a background for some personal revelations and confessions, sacrifices and deadly hard choices. Level of destruction is debatable, but I really want some high stakes to test our metal so to speak!

3) Enterprise is lured into a trap to save another Federation starship, which is not actually there, and is welcomed by very cruel alien race. They are using unknown tech to infiltrate Enterprise and capture its crew and civilians as hostages. Bridge crew has no other option but to save their ship from invaders and perhaps spill some blood in the process. Particularly interested to push my characters to the point, when they have to betray their own ideals of humanity to save their friends and civilians. You can play as alien invaders or as someone from the Enterprise - civilians or officers.

In both previous cases there is an opportunity to become a hero and save the day by doing what Starfleet and their families do best - stay true to the high morality principles and honor. When the night is the darkest, stars shine the brightest! I don't want to play drama just for the sake of it, I want emotions and deeper meanings in every choice.

4) Holodeck simulation gone wrong - here are literally endless possibilities, because on holodeck we can play simulations of every possible scenario in ancient past, on some alien worlds or on the replica of Enterprise-D itself with a simulated story that is now actually inescapable to the participants, because of some cosmic waves damage to the computer. We might not even recognize it at first and we will have to live through the simulation to the end of it and get back to our lives. Again, it's a perfect background for personal drama, even though it's not a requirement to make a battle, I don't mind it. It can be a reproduction of Shakespeare play, Christmas Carol, any other story or legend about gods and heroes.

5) Nothing dangerous, on the other hand, chill and calm ordinary day without any extreme. We can explore new world full of beauty and almost magical landscape and play later in 3d chess right before a slow visit to arboretum or holodeck beach simulation. It might be a date, it may also be a game of poker, anything your heart desire.

6) As for the Picard series and new characters, well, I would love to expand the story of the new androids from Coppelius. I can play as Data or Lore who is now revived and very curious of the possibilities for their "children". Since Sutra was very much an evil android, I bet she would find Lore's company more... interesting. As for Data, I really want to revive Dahj and reunite with her as a Father figure, as much as I want to play her myself opposite Lore or Data. Pick you fighter, and I will pick mine, I love them all, I can't choose.

Last edited by The Herald (2024-06-13 21:20:21)

+3

In Star Wars I'm more interested in Disney version. Even though I'm not really fond of animated Clone wars or Bad batch, etc, I like everything else, so I can and willing to play during Republic era or later during the Galactic Empire, or even later in New Rebellion \ Resistance period. We can play hide and seek across the Galaxy, fight in one team against stormtroopers or fight off rebel scum. Really depends on the partner. I don't know every single novel or comic book, I don't expect this from you too and I don't want to pass an exam on SW legends or canon, so relax and take it easy and we will become one with the Force! I think Btw, it would be quite interesting to play an officer of the First Order opposite some resistance militia personell somewhere in the Middle Rim. We can play force-users, too, it's just too much possibilities with Star Wars, so it would be easier if you just pm me your ideas xd

Last edited by The Herald (2024-06-13 21:35:55)

+2

Quick post

Write and submit your message

You are here » CC: PIE » playground » looking for a partner

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно