https://i.imgur.com/ZArjESm.png

FANDOMS AND GENRES
Medieval ages hopingly across the europe from XII to XVI centurys, every role starting from peasant to glorious mercenarys, or wise nobleman;

FAVORITE CHARACTERS
/

English level:
Don't care about my partner's english, all about I hope is that you won't care 'bout mine too

Game preferences:
Look in the example post thingie

post sample

That bloody morning, our army of two fine deutschen landscknecht companies and some fucked english archers were lined up together right between our glorious banner. Both left and right sides were apart, consisted of two arms of cavalry, which in charge were the old duke and his barones. Fuckin’ devil take my hand, if not them, I would not be able to talk with you, father.
        On the opposite side of the river bloody french pigs were awaiting for our first attack. I was standing in the right battalie, on the further corner with a long broadaxe and plate armour, given to me by our company, god bless their souls indeed. Tragically I was so scared that I almost shittet that shiny blessed armour of mine, and yet, no one knew if any of us would get killed by our english pigs arrow, or those shit-eaters french assholes would get someone in melee fight. Those fucked up thoughts were inside everyone’s heads and yet no one showed their fear. Saint Mary, take our poor souls to heaven if we die!
        Things got rolling after the French ordered their crossbowmen mercenaries from Italy - oh just wait for us to get there after we finish up with your cursed asses - and those pitty heretics of antipope started to shoot us from a good distance. Anyways as it is known - bows aren’t that bad as crossbows, so they got what they deserved, heck yea!
        Anyways from each side we suffered a few losses, it started surprisingly fast. After a rapid rain of deadly sticks coming from the sky we heard the first yellings of our wounded men. Someone hasn’t even got through the river yet - they now lay on the ground like they were here from the beginning, and no one even cared. Discipline, that’s why we are the finest mercenaries in the whole europe! Gott protected us of course, when the drums started their play.