CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » living room » radiobroadcasting


radiobroadcasting

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

1

Here you can share good music with others

+2

2

Отредактировано newest chronology (2024-06-28 15:17:06)

+2

3

Seven Day Sleep - Chocolate and the Favorite Gun

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-06-28 15:21:45)

+1

4

Proud and Strong
Scarlet Dorn, Sven Friedrich

+1

5

Muse - Pressue

+1

6

Across the burning stars
Our names will echo
Across the burning stars
We see beyond their distant glow

Venture forth into the dark
Domination in our hearts
We've travelled far
Our names will echo
Across the burning stars

Miracle Of Sound - Burning Stars

+2

7

Battle Symphony - Linkin Park

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-07-02 12:13:30)

+1

8

Sea of Emotions - For My Pain...

[html]<iframe frameborder="0" allow="clipboard-write" style="border:none;width:500px;height:100px;" width="500" height="100" src="https://music.yandex.ru/iframe/track/3566/359">Слушайте <a href='https://music.yandex.ru/album/359/track/3566'>Sea of Emotions</a> — <a href='https://music.yandex.ru/artist/3114'>For My Pain...</a> на Яндекс Музыке</iframe>[/html]

+1

9

Sting - What Could Have Been | Arcane League of Legends

+2

10

"When all I wanna know is
How to disappear,
Without leaving you to worry about me.
It hurts to say,
I'm tired of running away from the same pain.
From the same pain..."

Mood rn:

Отредактировано Moon Presence (2024-07-03 13:27:04)

+1

11

+1

12

"Time makes it hard to breathe
Well I'll live to see another day
And I'll stay strong
And you said this morning I would break
And I won't break"

all of a sudden, this feels like it:

+1

13

Princess Chelsea - Cigarette Duet

Отредактировано Coffee table knight (2024-07-18 11:17:13)

+1

14

Dark paradise - Lana Del Rey

0

15

Television VS Radio

+2

16

I'm delighted
.Go​ë​tia. (Album)
by Peter Gundry

0


Вы здесь » CC: PIE » living room » radiobroadcasting


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно