CROSS-PLATFORM ● ENGLISH ● 18+

SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED
WHAT'S NEW?
16/07: Stick to your guns ►►
16/06: The first steps ►►
01/06: We are officially open ►►

CC: PIE

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CC: PIE » waiting room » guest book

guest book

Posts 1 to 30 of 38

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0018/64/3d/12/964829.png

Welcome to CC: PIE!
This is a cross-platform for those who want to play in English. You may join us regardless of your level. We use only English in the game zone. Russian or English can be used anywhere else.
***!!! There is no roles or faces claiming. You can play any character and use any face under a mask.

ПЕРЕВОД

Добро пожаловать на CC: PIE!
CC: PIE — это кроссплатформа для тех, кто хочет играть на английском. Присоединиться можно с любым уровнем. Играем только на английском, общаемся на двух языках.
***!!! Роли и внешности не придерживаются. Вы можете играть любых персонажей с одного аккаунта и использовать любые внешности под маской.

Hi guys,
just letting you know - you can't write a message as a guest :3
and a quick question, I wasn't able to find the answer, or might not look properly :D - does that mean people just use nicknames when register and then play whoever they want? (hope that makes sense )

+1

Luna
Hello!
Thank you! How do you know it was not a trick to make you register?  :D

Luna wrote:

people just use nicknames when register and then play whoever they want?

Yes, that's right! One can play any character under a mask.

+1

Admin wrote:

Thank you! How do you know it was not a trick to make you register?

i though it might be :D

Admin wrote:

Yes, that's right! One can play any character under a mask.

cheers :)

+1

Здрасти)

вас беспокоят с проекта #барсук.
Во-первых, у вас гостевая с гостя недоступна или я не смог найти куда тыкать, чтобы написать с гостя хд
Во-вторых, к нам носит кто-то ваши листовки (пущай носит, нам не жалко), но ссылку оставляет не на наш проект с нашей листовкой, а на другие) просто хотелось бы тогда взаимности. Если подобное повторится, буду вынужден чистить свою тему от ваших листовок)
https://badger.rolevaya.ru/viewtopic.php?id=36&p=25#p2103
https://badger.rolevaya.ru/viewtopic.php?id=36&p=24#p2063
Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 53 секунды:
вторую нашел, миль пардоньте хд
и первую нашел, миль пардоньте еще раз хдд

ссылки просто не на наши именно у вас рекламки ведут :з

Last edited by pr-agent (2024-06-03 13:37:05)

Author signature

ССЫЛКИ НА ВЗАИМНУЮ РЕКЛАМУ МОЖНО НЕ ОСТАВЛЯТЬ
МЫ ВАМ ВЕРИМ

pr-agent
Доброго дня!
Спасибо, разберемся

pr-agent wrote:

ссылки просто не на наши именно у вас рекламки ведут :з

Прошу прощения, увлекся, буду внимательнее, мой косяк.

Good day!

First  of all, I would like to say that this is a much-needed project. I play in English too, and what started as a hobby, eventually turned into life-changing skill. So thank you for creating this forum.

On that note, I wanted to ask if anyone here knows Elder Scrolls Online and wishes to play based on that MMO.

Question wrote:

Good day!

First  of all, I would like to say that this is a much-needed project. I play in English too, and what started as a hobby, eventually turned into life-changing skill. So thank you for creating this forum.

On that note, I wanted to ask if anyone here knows Elder Scrolls Online and wishes to play based on that MMO.

Hello! Thank you for your kind words!

Right now we don't really have a lot of players, so I'm not sure it's possible to find a partner for your specific request right away. But you can leave it here looking for a partner. You don't have to register to write in this topic. You can also add your contacts and we'll reach to you if there is a person who's interested.

Или можно сделать проще) Присоединяйтесь сейчас, пишите заявку на нужного и мы будем ее рекламить <3

+1

Admin
Thank you, that is exactly what I have decided to do :)

+2

Welcome on board))

ыть. wrote:

Прошу прощения, увлекся, буду внимательнее, мой косяк.

да ваще не парься) оно нормально хд я тоже видишь не сразу видел что листовки есть просто на других страницах, так шо все пучком)

кстати, уважаемые, а вы не хотите чет намутить? хд
вы прям прикольные и мне очень нравится ваша реклама с beach захочу на нее смотрю регулярно и хихикаю хд она прям топовая хд
мож там партнерку, обмен баннерами или еще чего хд
вы клевые короче, хочется с вами чет такое, пощупаться хд

барсук wrote:

кстати, уважаемые, а вы не хотите чет намутить? хд
вы прям прикольные и мне очень нравится ваша реклама с beach захочу на нее смотрю регулярно и хихикаю хд она прям топовая хд
мож там партнерку, обмен баннерами или еще чего хд
вы клевые короче, хочется с вами чет такое, пощупаться хд

Давайте )
Мы слепим баннер (у нас пока нет) и постучим к вам в партнерку  ;)

с нетерпением будем ждать :з

Доброго времени и процветания вашему проекту. У нас там баннер не найден для взаимообмена, на самом деле, есть даже несколько вариантов )) Здесь ссылки нельзя, поэтому разъяснение ситуации в нашей партнерской теме на миракле. И ссылочка )

Миракл-партнерство wrote:

Доброго времени и процветания вашему проекту

бегу все исправлять <3 спасибо что зашли)

+1

Привет!

Удалите, пожалуйста, профиль Maple syrop)

Спасибо и процветания)

Maple syrup twink wrote:

Привет!

Удалите, пожалуйста, профиль Maple syrop)

Спасибо и процветания)

Привет!
Профиль будет удалён в ближайшую чистку. Удачи!

привет! Это Marauders: Forever Young на связи) куда-то потерялся наш баннер из футера  https://i.imgur.com/a5PwS4j.gif

Author signature

ССЫЛКИ НА ВЗАИМНУЮ РЕКЛАМУ МОЖНО НЕ ОСТАВЛЯТЬ
МЫ ВАМ ВЕРИМ

pr-agent wrote:

Это Marauders: Forever Young

доброго!
мой косяк, по пути потеряла, но я уже все поправила 🖤

+2

You have no idea how happy this place makes me, just by coming into existence.
I wish your project a long and eventful life, full of most beautiful and enticing games you can imagine and then bring to life <3

faded star wrote:

You have no idea how happy this place makes me, just by coming into existence.
I wish your project a long and eventful life, full of most beautiful and enticing games you can imagine and then bring to life <3

Hello!
Thank you for your kind words! If you wish to join us we might bring these stories to life together  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/a4/9b/6/19524.gif

+2

Faded star
I guess they are talking about you. I feel I must deliver this message  :D

The Herald wrote:

such a lovely love-letter in the guest room!
come on, join the flow 

+2

Lucifer wrote:

If you wish to join us we might bring these stories to life together

The Herald wrote:

such a lovely love-letter in the guest room!
come on, join the flow

I would, gladly so, if not for one thing: my stupid little brain wishes for nothing more than to rotate two old tired space marines in my mind like a pair of juicy rotisserie chicken.
And last time I've checked, Warhammer 40K is not that popular fandom in the text roleplay, so I will keep you in mind and dive here as soon as I find something else less obscure and fun to share with.
But until then I'm gonna watch you from afar 👀👀👀

Faded star
Got it!
If you ever decide to join us you'll be very welcome.

+1

Faded star
you don't need to play to join us! come along - I'm already in love of you're writing manner 🖤 have some chat's with us, as we all from those geeks who have rare fandoms in the list..
p.s once did a larp on whm40k

+8

I've decided that I deserve good things in life (these kind words by you lot swayed me truth be told), so I am trying to make an account.
But I've encountered an error, while doing so

JavaScript must be enabled. Perhaps a page from which you sent the message has not been fully loaded or third-party plug-ins blocking JavaScript on the page. If the error continues, please refer to the technical support forum (error code: J2B961C9821718820723).

What should I do?

Faded Star
создала вам профиль, пароль 11111
смените потом только его и почту)

Faded Star

+2

Paris Sky wrote:

создала вам профиль, пароль 11111
смените потом только его и почту)

You have my utmost gratitude 🥺

+2

I have B1/B2 level of English. Awaiting response from Kembridge (FCE) about my current level. But i'm trully believe what i need a writing practice. Can i participate in project?

Quick post

Write and submit your message

You are here » CC: PIE » waiting room » guest book

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно